Healing 🖤

He made her sit on the bed and gave her a glass of water.....

'Sai..... Don't worry ab wo aadmi subha tak nahi uthne wala... Or kal hi hum police station jaakar uske khilaf complaint file kar denge....and I'll make sure ki usse kadi se kadi saza mile..' he said sitting beside her....

'Uske baad.... ' she asked keeping the glass on the table...

'Uske baad tum araam se apni zindagi apne tarike se bita sakti ho.... Jiske saath tum rehna chaho... ' he said

Her heart fluttered listening him.... She couldn't control herself and hugged him.....

'Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse.... Ki agar main inn sab ke baad tumhe chor bhi du to bhi tum khush ho... ' she asked

He hugged her back....

'Mera pyaar, meri khushi tumhare saath rehne ya na rehne me nahi hai Balki tumhe khush dekhne mein hai... Or main to hamesha tumhare saath hoon.... ' he said holding her hands...

Sai was happy to met him..... She never knew that someone is there who loves her selflessly......she knew what she want to do now...

He got up from bed...

'Kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to main hoon yaha..  ' he said and was about to left when she held his hands....

'Please be with me.... I need you....' she said and made him sit on front of her....

He confusingly looked at her when
she cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead... And one by one his eyes cheeks and corner of his lips...all over his face.....

He let her do whatever she want...

She closed her eyes and kissed him slowly yet passionately...
He reciprocated with equal passion...
He held her face while her fingers threaded his hairs......

Their lips moved in sync and their tongue fought for dominance....

They broke the kiss and Sai removed his shirt....

Virat understood her needs.... And he kissed her forehead.... He kissed her tears....

Slowly they laid on bed, Virat hovered on her....

Their cloths discarded and passion took over them.......

The room filled with moans and groans of a couple who were healing each other....

She is with someone who is gentle and taking care of her desires....She knew that her prayers were heard by God.... She can see her colourful tommorow with him....

She thanked God for Virat's arrival in her life.....

After a long night they slept in each other's embrace.....

Next Morning,

Sai woke up and saw Virat lying beside her. She felt peace. She ruffled his hairs and kissed his forehead.... This disturbed his sleep......

He opened his eyes and saw her red glowing cheeks and pretty smile....His smile grew when he noticed the blush....

His hands moved from her waist to her back caressing it..... He slowly pulled her on him..... His chest collided with her's. He pulled her more close and kissed her cheeks..... She closed her eyes and smiled.......
He removed hairs from her face and kissed her lips........ She too reciprocated.....

After they broke the kiss....

'Virat.... I love you too.... ' confessed Sai

He was on cloud nine after hearing the three magical words from her....

'The way you treated me in these three days made me realise that I'm also lovable and can spent my life happily.... I want to be with you from now.... I want to be with you....please don't leave me after this.....' she confessed

He is so happy that she loved him back..... He changed his position and hovered over her and they went all over again....

Wearing his shirt she again slept in his arms....

When Amay woke up he found himself on the living room.... He searched for Sai and found him sleeping peacefully in Virat's embrace....

Seeing their state he got angry....
But before he could do anything Virat's sleep disturbed and he saw Amay coming towards them with a knife...

He immediately got up held his hands....he kicked on his stomach and amay fell down....

Sai also woke up and they ran out locking Amay in the room...

That day Sai decided that she wanted a new life with Virat so she decided to punish Amay....

Sai filed complain against him and Virat himself arrested him...

'His heart is kind and those big hands are soft. He speaks a language that can change what I believe. "

~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Vote!!

Comment !!

One More Part to go!!