Prologue

!!WARNING!! 

This is the only warning for use of foul language that I will give. From this chapter to the very last, foul language will be used. If you are uncomfortable with these then I would recommend to not read it. Thank you and enjoy!

Who would've thought that two complete opposites would end up together?

A boy with blonde hair who can barely fend for himself and a guy who thinks he's the hottest one around.

Complete opposites who fall in love.

But is life really that fair?

"Quinn, I need you to listen to me, okay. Before I met you that day at the smoothie place, I needed to get out of some trouble, and I thought that if I got into a fake relationship that maybe the problem would be solved. But over time I started to gain feelings for you. I swear this video isn't at all true."

"Fuck you."

Quinn snatched his phone from me and started walking off. I can't believe it. He's leaving me. He's gone. It's just like last time, except I'm on the other end. Fuck. Jinshu did this as payback, didn't he? He wanted me to feel the way that he felt. No, he just wanted me to feel terrible. Where the fuck is he?

"Quinn, where's Jinshu?"

"He's at the restaurant you wanted to take me to. He took me there instead. It looked nice inside. I might go again with him sometime."

No. Not with Jinshu. He can't be with Jinshu. He'll just be used by him. Then again, I did the same thing for a while. But I came to feel so many things towards Quinn. I haven't been using him ever since the second day of me knowing him. I guess I'm still incredibly soft.

Fuck you Jinshu. Because of you I've lost two people. You and now Quinn. Shit. Another person gone, huh? Well, I guess I should go down to the club. It'll be packed tonight I bet. I need to let out my anger.

I start walking away from the school and pass Quinn as I walk to the front gate. I'm gonna miss him so much. I stop at the front gate and turn around to see Quinn staring at me. I smile at him slightly and wave goodbye before I turn around and leave. I guess it's time to go back to my old ways.

Things are never what people want them to be.

Relationships fail while others work out perfectly fine.

The question here is what category does their relationship belong in?

This was just a short introduction or prologue to showcase what I have on the table. I have already finished this story behind the scenes and will now just be posting it. If things look well then, I might make little branching off stories for side characters or short segments for holidays or just for fun. Thanks for reading!