(I don't know about the others, but we could try and figure out the Miku case.) Fuutarou said. he didn't want to hear Kintarou try to convince him for the next couple of months.

(Yeah, we could try. If we do end up figuring out what's wrong with her, we should treat ourselves to a meal!) Kazetaro exclaimed

(Do you always want a meal as a reward, Kazetaro?) Fuutarou said. (I sure do!) Kazetaro replied to him.

(Speaking of food, why don't we try that?) Kintarou said as he swapped with Fuutarou. There was a food stand that sold Yakitori.

Fuutarou had just noticed he'd been walking without trying to find the remaining girls and his sister!

(Ah! The conversation had me so occupied, I forgot about the others!) He said. He felt like a fool getting sidetracked. (Don't sweat it Fuutarou, I was keeping an eye on the people around us. I didn't see anyone we knew.) Kintarou reassured him.

(Thank the heavens for you Kintarou...) Fuutarou said. (Let's go and get some Yakitori! Itsuki could be around here y'know?) Kazetaro told Fuutarou
(You're right! Itsuki and you both like food, so she would probably be around here!) Fuutarou said.

Kintarou had swapped back into Fuutarou. So he could get the Yakitori. He ended up getting 5 of them, 3 for Kazetaro and one for Kintarou and Fuutarou. In total, it costed him 750 yen. He was happy that today was payday. Kazetaro had swapped with Fuutarou and ate his portion of Yakitori.

"Wow! These are amazing!!" He said with stars in his eyes. (Hey, don't try to eat our portion now.) Fuutarou told him.

(I'm not!) Kazetaro replied to him (Well, I'll go next than since your done with yours, Kazetaro.) Kintarou said, as he swapped with him. He ate his and was enjoyed it. Fuutarou than swapped with him. He was almost done eating his Yakitori till he heard someone that sounded like Itsuki

"What do you want from Uesugi-kun?"

"Was that Itsuki?" The three of them said at the same time. They turned around and saw Yotsuba, Itsuki and Raiha looking forward to 3 people dressed in all black. He saw one of them reach their hand out to Raiha, and without thinking he ran towards them.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Perspective of ???-
It was right before the start of the fireworks. At the top of a random rooftop, 5 individuals can be seen.

"I've gathered you three here to discuss what we will do." ?1 said, with his hands behind his back.

"According to my son, the Nakano Quintuplets and Fuutarou are here at the Firework festival today. Zen, Kai and Kote, I want you three to go and spy on them." ?2 said seriously.

"We are trusting you three on this mission, unfortunately the Young Master wasn't able to come" ?1 told them.

"I see, thank you for entrusting us on this mission, Katsu-sama," Zen said, as he bowed his head, with the others following him.

Zen is a tall person, roughly the same height as Fuutarou. If you were to look at him, you could clearly tell he worked out. He had all black on, while having a mullet

"Why wasn't the Young Master able to come today? He would've wanted to meet Uesugi-sa-" Kai said, as he was cut off by his superior.

"You don't refer to Uesugi as that anymore, not after what happened." ?2 said with a glare

Kai is the tallest out of the three, standing at a strong 6'1. He looked like a very lanky person if you saw him. But the thing is, his entire muscle was hidden. if he were to tense up his muscles, they would pop up. That was one advantage he had in fights. He was quite an egotistical one, he would usually be the one to cause trouble for others while being a super insensitive person. He wore all black too, he had fluffy black hair