She told herself in mind but kept her chin up proving her point.

"See... You're not happy." He reasoned out swiftly ignoring the babies topic and Ruhanika like a queen she already was rolled her eyes,

"I'm not. So since when did you start giving importance to my happiness Yuvraj Ji?"

Ouch.

That hurts. Yuvraj thought as she caught him off guard but squaring his shoulders he continued,

"You've no reason to be here. Be involved in all this mess Ruhanika. You're so young..." His voice grew soft at the end as Ruhanika's eyes gleamed with unshed tears.

"This marriage was and is my need. And you don't get to snatch this away from me. Not now." She yelled, her voice growing heavy with emotions and Yuvraj sighed being guilty.

"I can't let Yuvika get hurt Ruhanika. She's getting way too attached to you and--"

"The damage is already done, Yuvraj Ji. She's already attached to me and you can do nothing about it now. She loves me more than you and I am not going to leave her ever." Ruhanika argued back looking right into his eyes and her eyes held a strange look.

Yuvraj ran his hand through his hair and nodded not knowing how to respond.

If this was what she wanted then so it be.

"But, we can't continue like this... You need to have a little trust in me." Yuvraj murmured huffing and closing his eyes as he looked away from her instantly making her feel guilty for her previous actions.

Inhone toh dil par hi le liya meri baton ko. (He took my words directly to his heart.) She thought and gulped hard the guilt bubbling inside her.

"Oho, don't take my talks as serious ones ever. I'm very fuc... freaking immature as you told, remember?" She nervously smiled letting her words out and she saw his Adam's apple move as he gulped hard and turned to face her.

His grey eyes had always fascinated her because they reminded her of those grey clouds ready to thunder.

The clouds which brought the amiable rain along with it and also the roaring thunder.

Inki aankhen main character ki vibes deti hain.

Meri toh plain hain. Bilkul normal. Main different hi nahi hoon.

Isliye toh humara scene on nahi hai.

Main lens lagva loon toh shayad ho jaye...

Magar mujhe inke saath scene on hi kyun karwana hai!?

Shubh shubh socho Ru. Agar galti se bhagwan ji ne scene on karwa diya fir toh tu gayi... Aur fir ye kuch zyada hi bade hain mujhse nahi?

(His eyes give the main character vibes.

Mine are so plain. So normal. They're not a little different.

Maybe that's why nothing is going on between us.

Maybe if I put a lens in my eyes then there will be a chance...

But why am I even thinking about something being between us!?

Think good Ru. If by mistake also God blesses something between us then I'm gone... And he's a little too old for me, isn't he?)

Ruhanika as always shifted her focus from the main topic and got lost in her own world and Yuvraj rolled his eyes thinking he was about to have a mature conversation with this girl.