"She's so cool! Last time she taught me how to make a dress from your shirt."

"From my shirt?" Yuvraj exclaimed and Yuvika cheerfully nodded.

"Your favorite black shirt is now my favorite dress papa!"

"Oh," Yuvraj forcefully smiled and let Yuvika carry his other blue shirt with her as she ran out of the room in a hurry.

..........

It had been not-so-good but tensed five minutes of silence after Yuvika left and both Yuvraj and Ruhanika has been looking everywhere but at each other.

How do you get your wife's consent in divorce?

Yuvraj couldn't help but think as he massaged his temples not knowing where to begin but Ruhanika opened her mouth ahead of him,

"Yuvraj Ji I'm so sorry for whatever happened. I shouldn't have thought and said something like that. It was my fault."

Yuvraj gulped the bitter apology not knowing how to respond.

But Ruhanika was quick to step towards him and hesitantly held his hand to draw out her point better,

"Yuvraj Ji I will not read any of those stupid novels again, pakka! Ab toh maaf kar dein." (Promise! At least now forgive me.)

And there.

Right there he melted.

At her those beautiful widened eyes or the way she held his hand like a child...

He didn't know but he just did.

"It's okay. I just you know..." He sighed closing his eyes and making Ruhanika frown.

"Insaan hai toh insaan ke jaise raha karein. Robot banne ki koshish na kiya karein." (You're a human, stay like one. Do not try to be like a robot.)

Ruhanika taunted looking at those dark circles which he got from overworking or maybe that's what she thought.

Yuvraj felt offended. Tilting his head he held her hand which was holding his in his grasp and pulled her towards him and questioned,

"Insaan hi hoon main." (I'm a human only) he deadpanned and Ruhanika rolled her eyes right in front of him as if he made a joke,

"Dikhte nahi hain."(But you don't look like one) She sassed back commenting on his face and he shook his head leaving her hand in an instant.

Come to the point, Yuvraj.

He told himself.

"I want to talk to you, Ruhanika,"

"So talk, na,"

He swirled his eyes at her attitude and say down on the bed and gestured for her to sit beside him which she eventually did.

"I was thinking about... uhh ... divorce." He dropped the bomb and Ruhanika dramatically stood up from the bed as if he was an open electric wire sitting next to her and just sparked.

"See Ruhanika---"

"Chup ho jaen aap. Shadi bhi aapki marzi se, divorce bhi aapki marzi se. Kal ko kahenge bacche bhi aapki marzi se. Are koi mera role hai bhi ki nahi?"

(Just shut up. Marriage was also from your wish, Divorce is also from your wish. Tomorrow you will say that babies will also be from your wish. Is there any role of mine or not?)

She yelled but scrunched her nose.

Bacche vala part necessary nahi tha Ru. (Babies topic was not necessary Ru.)