one hundred & seventeen

Start from the beginning

KAIA GERBER RESPONSIBLE FOR VERONA'S HOSPITALIZATION!

By E! News

Just last night, Elsie Verona was rushed to the hospital after collapsing before her show in Dallas, Texas.

Earlier this month, Elsie opened up about her struggles with her depression and anorexia when she released her newest single 'Tv.'

Verona has always had comments made about her body when she first joined the industry as a model but never paid much mind to it until recently.

She received comments that blamed her for her previous partners cheating, claiming that they wouldn't want to be with someone as overweight as Elsie.

The floodgates of hate came when it was revealed that she'd be portraying Emily in the live action remake of the Corpse Bride, where she'd be starring alongside Timothee Chalamet and Anya Taylor-Joy.

Fans of the original film stating that Emily should be portrayed by a thinner actress like Lily-Rose Depp and claimed that Elsie was overweight when in reality, she was anything but.

Fans made smart remarks such as, "I love the body inclusivity but Emily should be played by someone skinny, not plus-sized."

After this, Elsie had stopped posting on her Instagram account and had her manager Roxanne take over for her.

It may have seemed that she wasn't letting these words affect her, but it was.

The actress had cut in portions in half and had managed to drop close to twenty pounds in a matter of a few weeks, this being seen when the actress appeared at the Elvis premiere at Graceland with co-star Austin Butler and Priscilla Presley.

The actresses cheeks were very hollow and if it weren't for the amount of makeup she was wearing, we would have been able to see the eyeballs under her eyes.

Fans expressed concerns over this and soon after, it was revealed that Elsie had developed an eating disorder and depression and was in recovery.

Fans thought that this would be the end of it and that Elsie was on the road to recovery.

But messages between Elsie Verona and Kaia Gerber were released, where the model was body shaming Verona and had claimed Austin would never leave Kaia for someone overweight.

Fans did not take this lightly and within an hour of the messages being leaked, Kaia was trending on twitter, fans wanting Kaia to be canceled and lose all business opportunities after treating Elsie the way that she did.

It, of course, worked and Kaia had lost close to 5 million in the first two days since the messages were leaked.

Devoted fans of Verona had become worried, scared that this would cause Elsie to relapse.

Just a week after the incident, Elsie had collapsed before her concert and was rushed to the hospital, resulting in her show being canceled.

Fans hoped the singer would be okay and that she was just exhausted but a few hours after she was rushed to the hospital, it was revealed by EMS that Elsie was suffering from malnutrition and self-harming inflicted injuries on her thighs.

This caused for fans of Verona to place blame on Kaia, claiming that the model was a disgusting person and was the reason why Elsie was hospitalized.

Since then, Kaia has disabled her instagram and has yet to make a comment about the situation while other celebrities and dear friend of Verona took to Instagram and Twitter to send their condolences to the actress and her family, wishing the actress a speedy recovery and positive energy.