eleven

eleven, nervous habits

since this morning, elsie hadn't talked to austin as a way for the two to prepare for their scene today.

it was their first scene together as priscilla and elvis and not as austin and elsie. although they had talked everyday, elsie hadn't seen austin as elvis and austin hadn't seen elsie as priscilla.

so it would be a surprise when the two would see each other in costume for the first time.

"are you nervous?" roxanne asked as she sat on the couch in elsie's trailer.

"just a little." elsie shrugged as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"you shouldn't be, you'll do great." roxanne reassured her as she stood up from the couch.

"i just want to bring priscilla's and elvis' story to life." elsie sighed as she glanced at her manager.

"and you will but not by sitting in your trailer and worrying all day." the young girl rolled her eyes before she stood up.

"okay, okay. i'm up." elsie remarked before the two made their way towards the set.

"remember, this'll be the first scene the audience will see priscilla and elvis together. ironically, this will be the first time the two will kiss." roxanne reminded her as they continued to walk together.

"i have no idea if baz will cut the kiss or not, it's all depending on if you and austin have remarkable chemistry." roxanne told elsie before she stopped in front of her.

"just do what you do best and everything else will fall into place." elsie nodded before the two walked into set.

"elsie! just the girl i was looking for! we've already set everything up and we're just waiting on austin to arrive." baz informed her as he approached the two.

"now, i know you may be nervous and that's totally normal. just do the scene like you had been practicing it with austin and just let the chemistry come naturally." baz reassured her with a kind smile.

"okay, thank you baz." elsie smiled before she turned to roxanne as baz walked away to talk to a few of the crew members.

"knock them dead, kid." roxanne winked before leaving elsie alone to collect herself before the scene began.

as elsie turned, she caught sight of austin walking towards her and she felt her breath hitch slightly.

it was like all of the air got knocked out of her as she watched him walk closer and closer towards her.

it was like time stopped and they were the only ones on the set.

elsie felt her heart thump against her chest as she caught sight of his smile.

"you look great." he complimented her as he stopped right in front of elsie.

"so do you." she breathed out as she looked up towards him.

"nervous?" he asked, noticing the way elsie began to play with the sleeves of her costume.

"yeah, how did you notice?" she asked as she nervously tucked her lip between her teeth.

austin simply pointed at her sleeve causing her to let out a chuckle before removing her hand from her sleeve.

"sorry, it's a nervous habit." she apologized bashfully.

"you don't have to apologize, i'm nervous too." he replied with a small smile.

"good to know i'm not the only one." she remarked causing austin to chuckle at her antics.

"okay, we're ready when you are!" baz called out to them as he sat in his chair.

"ready?" austin asked as he held out his hand for elsie to take. "as ready as i'll ever be." she replied before the two walked onto the set hand in hand.

as the scene began, elsie felt her nerves wash away as they each went through their lines, the brunette finding it easy to act with austin.

austin had brought her some form of comfort that she wasn't able to explain. he made her feel at peace and their chemistry came naturally.

with the small amount of time that they had spent together, they got to really know each other and become good friends, maybe even best friends.

austin was able to make elsie laugh and elsie was able to make austin laugh. they brought joy and laughter into each others lives, something they both hadn't experienced since their relationships ended.

the two stood close to the makeshift window and soon enough, their lips were pressed against the others.

elsie forgot about the others in the room and to her, it was only austin and her in the room.

her cheeks flushed a light red as they pulled away and looked into each others eyes, completely entranced by each other.

"and cut! that was perfect!" baz exclaimed causing the two to snap out of their daydream and turn to him with small smiles on their faces.

"you two are phenomenal, truly!" baz complimented the two as everyone began to prepare for the next scene to be shot.

"you did great." austin told her with a small smile and a nod.

"you too." elsie smiled before she was approached by her manager.

"come on, we need to get you ready for your next scene." roxanne told her, slightly glancing at austin.

"okay, um, i'll see you later then." elsie told austin before she followed roxanne to her trailer.

"ellie?" the girl turned to see dacre smiling at her.

"dacre!" elsie exclaimed as she jumped into her friends arms.

"i didn't think i was able to catch you in between scenes." he told her as they pulled away.

"i didn't know you were in this movie too!" elsie smiled as they held each others arms.

"elsie, we have to get you ready for your next scene." roxanne reminded her as she took a small glance at her watch.

"i have to go but we'll catch up later?" she asked with a small smile.

"yeah, definitely." he agreed with a nod.

unbeknownst to them, austin watched the two as he walked back to his trailer and couldn't help but notice the feeling in the pit of his stomach when he saw the two together.

he didn't exactly know what it meant but what he did know was that he didn't like it one bit.

BELLA'S CORNER

austin in his jealous era

austin and elsie are adorable

do we like it or hate it?

also, i was thinking their ship name would be eltin or aussie, what do you think?