Instagram DMs
May_King + MacTanner

May_King: You're still fine af Mac, I just wanna kiss you, touch you, ect

MacTanner: Wtf- I have a boyfriend

May_King: He doesn't need to know Mac, you know you want me

MacTanner: I don't, fuck off, plus, after what happened I'm not ever gonna see you again

MacTanner had blocked your account

Mac scoffed earning a look from Mason

Mac scoffed earning a look from Mason. She showed him her phone. "Mac? What happened?" Mason asked "I already told you" Mac said as Mason handed her, her phone. "Oh yea" Mason nodded.

Mac leaned back reading the gc and shutting her phone off. Mason looked up at Mac a small frown on his lips. "I hate when you frown Mase." Mac said turning her head to look to him.

Mason stuck his tongue out and kissed Mac's cheek. Mac soon began to zone out and think about what happened with her and May.

 Mac soon began to zone out and think about what happened with her and May

            March 8th 2020
                 Macs house

Mac and May were sitting on the bed, on their phones. May moved closer to Mac. Going unnoticed by Mac.

May slowly moved her hand closer to Mac's thigh. This was noticed by Mac. "May, can you not?" Mac asked.

May had been really touchy recently. Mac had just came back from filming a couple months ago. Ever since then May tried touching Mac when ever she could.

May scoffed "Come on Mac, you know you want me to" May said moving her hand closer "May. I said stop." Mac pushed her hand away before standing up. May stood up and put her hands on Mac's face trying to kiss her.

Mac pushed her away. "I said stop! Do you even know what that means! It means NO! So stop!" Mac yelled "Why should I? I mean look at you, your perfect, let me kiss you" May said. "Leave! I don't wanna see you!" Mac said "Stop being a bitch! Just let me kiss you and touch you!" "No!"