𝟎𝟐𝟎. The second attack from the Black Moon

.•*ACT TWENTY*•.
THE SECOND ATTACK FROM THE BLACK MOON

—THE SECOND ATTACK FROM THE BLACK MOON—

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

The pink-haired rubbed her eyes tiredly. She and Daneiris had been here at the base for three hours trying to figure out what the Black Moon Clan is. The others, meanwhile, were at the T.A girls school looking for clues. "So what happened yesterday?" the pink cat asked, causing Ayaka to look at her questioningly.

The cat sighed softly as she explained, "Well yesterday at Mamoru's apartment." A smile appeared on the woman's lips as she remembered the kiss between her and the black-haired one. "He kissed me and I kissed him." She said calmly, making the cat's eyes widen.

"He's dating Usagi!" she yelled, making Ayaka shake her head. "Not longer."

"I am very happy for you! And what happened afterwards?" The pink cat looked at the princess with interest.

"After that we talked and..." She laughed in embarrassment and continued: "Then I fell asleep." Daneiris looked at the woman in disbelief.

"You're not serious, are you?" She nodded.

"You fell asleep?" the cat asked, still incredulous, and the blue-eyed one nodded again.

"So you get the chance to kiss the man you love, and maybe even get together with him, and you just fall asleep?" Again the woman laughed sheepishly.

"I was really tired!" Daneiris shook her head and turned back to the monitor. "We won't find out anything about the Black Moon Clan. Maybe we should try to find out something about Chibiusa and Hana. I think they have something to do with the Black Moon Clan." The cat nodded, and said: "I have the same feeling. Yesterday when the two were running away, I saw a crystal on Hana's necklace that is very similar to the crystal of life."

"But that's not possible, I mean no two crystals of life can exist at the same time." Daneiris nodded as she voiced her theory, "Well maybe they aren't from that period after all."

"Do you think they are from the future?"

"Or from the past."

「✦ ━ ⋆ ━ ✦」

After unsuccessfully completing their research, they decided to head home. There was nothing about the Black Moon clan, and the two children, that made Daneiris' theory not so incredulous.

Also, Mamoru would come to her house to drop off the two children. At that moment, the pink haired girl was sitting on the couch with Daneiris, chatting with Mako about whether they had found any clues at school.

"Except that there were women with dark crescent moons on their foreheads. Did you find something?"

"No." Ayaka replied when the doorbell rang. "I have to hang up." With that she hung up and walked to the door.

"Ayaka!" The black-haired one said and hugged the blue-eyed one's leg. (she was too small to reach her waist.) "And did you guys had fun?" she asked after letting the three in, and carrying Hana up.

"Yes, Mamoru was with us in the park!" The pink-haired smiled and took off her shoes. "Don't you want to come in?" she asked, looking at the man questioningly (and hopefully too).

The two children looked at each other, understanding what was between them, ran into the living room. "I do not know..."

"I wouldn't mind!" She interrupted him and smiled a little sheepishly. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I just wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday." She said, taking a step closer to the man.

He gently placed his hand on her cheek and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "And what do you want to tell me?" he asked in a whisper, causing her to blush. "Well, it's like-" Before she could continue, she cut off the ringing of her communicator.

Confused, she answered and heard Luna's voice: "Ayaka, we need your help! The Black Moon Clan is attacking again." Then the contact broke off.

The pink-haired girl's eyes widened and she was about to start speaking, but the man forestalled her. "I'll take care of Hana and Chibiusa, you go!" The woman nodded as she retrieved her brooch.

"Light Crystal Power, Makeup!"

Transformed, the silver haired ran to the place Luna had sent her. The first thing she saw was Sailor Mercury surrounded by several masked men.

"Light Crystal!"

"Venus Love me chain!" Heard the woman, Sailor Venus next to her also fired an attack on the men.

"Shine Aqua illusion!" Sailor Mercury shot her attack at the silver-haired woman with the dark crescent moon, but she didn't mind. "Do you really think you can defeat me with your magic?" She laughed as she then created a clock and water spilled out of it, surrounding the blue-haired woman.

"Moon Princess Halation!" With her attack, Sailor Moon defeated the woman, but the orb didn't dissipate.

A figure appeared, and crimson Rubeus hovered in front of the sphere, arms crossed. Sailor Light's eyes widened knowing what he was going to do next.

"Light Spectrum!"
"Rolling Heart Vibration!"
"Moon Princess Halation!"

But it was too late, the man disappeared, leaving behind the three shocked women. "Mercury!" Sailor Moon yelled at her side, sinking to her knees.

"W-we lost her!" the woman cried, and transformed back, as did Minako and Ayaka, as they both wrapped their arms around the blonde.

"Usagi, don't cry!" The pink-haired whispered, but she couldn't really comfort the deep blue-eyed one.

「✦ ━ ⋆ ━ ✦」

The sun had set and the pink-haired had accompanied the blonde home since she was really upset. It was the same for her, but she tried to look strong what she wasn't.

When she opened the door, the black-haired man came towards her immediately. After seeing her sad look, he just hugged her without words. "What happened?" he asked and she felt a few tears form in her eyes and eventually run down her cheeks.

"Sailor Mercury, we lost her!" she sobbed, clutching the man's shirt.

ⓉⒽⒶⓃⓀⓈ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓇⒺⒶⒹⒾⓃⒼ
~Story from a friend~