Chapter 1: Are you okay?

Romeo's P.O.V.
"Mami Ya llegue a tu casa no te preocupes" I told my mom on the phone while I was parking my car. "Okay pues Anthony con cuidado ehh" she said as I began to walk up the stairs to my mom's apartment in the Bronx. "Si mami, ciao"I said "ciao" she said. I began walking towards my mom's apartment when I suddenly heard noise coming from the other side of the building, I heard a woman yelling at a man and it sounded like they were breaking things in there. I began to worry thinking he was hitting her, and I went over to knock on the door and I took my phone out and was about to dial 911 so they could send the cops over, when I heard the woman's voice come closer. "Esto me lo vas a pagar Adrián, y tu también Diana. I can't believe you two did this to me." She said. When I was about to knock on the door it opened and I saw a girl come out with tears on her eyes and her makeup was running down her cheeks. She had curly hair and was tanned and was wearing a black jacket that covered her whole outfit and she had a small bag. Even with that makeup running down her face, she looked beautiful. She looked at me with a shocked look and gasped. "Romeo?" She said with a confused face. She started to run away crying. I tried to catch up to her to make sure she was okay. "Hey yo wait up" I said while trying to catch up to her, damn even with heels she was fast. "Are you okay miss?" I yelled out and she just lifted her hand up and I saw her put her thumb up as if saying she was okay. I got tired of running and I couldn't see her anymore. She got lost in a large crowd of people, so I just let her go. I started to walk back up to my mom's apartment and reached my mom's door and knocked on it. "Anthony por fin llegaste". My mom said when she opened the door. I hugged her back. "Y luego porque te tardaste mucho?" My mom said. "Es que escuche gritos del apartamento del otro lado y se oían cosas quebrándose, y fui porque pensé que era un hombre golpeando a su esposa y iba a llamar a la policía pero cuando iba a tocar la puerta, la mujer la abrió, y no se veía golpeada pero se veía que estaba llorando." I said. "Ahhh yo creo que ya se entero que el la estaba engañando" my mom said while patting my back. "Pobrecita se ve que ella si lo quería mucho". Ohhh so that was what had happened....

***********************************
Author's Note: Hey guys please let me know what you guys think so far by commenting below what you guys think will happen this is my first fanfic, and btw for those of you who don't speak Spanish basically what he told his mom at the end was that he took long because he heard noises coming from the other side of the building and he thought it a was a man beating his wife so he went to check it out but he just saw a girl crying and she ran away, and the mom said "Ohh I think she finally found out he was cheating on her, I feel bad for her she really loved him." But yeah thanks for reading, enjoy !😊