Chapter 15

He knew she may have lot of questions and he was ready to answer them all, he went to her, jerked her slightly to bring her out of thoughts. She looked at him with questioning eyes, "Jaan aapke saare sawaalon ke jawab milenge aap ko before that get ready we are going out" gave her a pack,she smiled slightly went, Adi held the stole, he sighed closing his eyes again the same flashes of the girl came, he immediately opened his eyes went out.

He saw her coming out wearing the dress which he gave her, he was mesmerized, both sat in car, both remained silently through out the ride, he was preparing himself to say everything and she was waiting for him to say everything

He saw her coming out wearing the dress which he gave her, he was mesmerized, both sat in car, both remained silently through out the ride, he was preparing himself to say everything and she was waiting for him to say everything. Soon the car stopped, they came out,she was surprised to see the temple, she looked at him, he smiled held her hand went in, they prayed came out, distribute Prasad to the kids over there. Both were sitting near the stairs, he looked at her who was watching the kids smiling.
Maine pehli baar usse isi mandir mein dekha tha,meri bahut important meeting thi, I came to take the blessings of Krishnaji,subah ka time tha bahut kam log the, Panditji ne bhajan gaana shuru kiya par unhe khassi hone lagi tab bhi woh gaana gaane lagi,

O Kaanha ab to murli ki, madhur suna do taan
Main hu teri, prem deewani, mujhko tum pehchaan
madhur suna do taan,
O kaanha ab to murli ki, madhur suna do taan

Jabse tum sang maine apne, naina jod liye hai
Kya maiya kya babul sabse, rishte thod liye hai
Tere milan ko, vyakul hai ye, kabse mere praan
madhur suna do taan
O kaanha, ab to murli ki, madhur suna do taan

Saagar se bhi gehari mere, prem ki geheraai
lok laaj Kul ki mariyada, saj kar main toh aayee
Meri preeti se, o nirmohi, ab na bano anjaan
madhur suna do taan
O kaanha ab to murli ki, madhur suna do taan

Main hu teri, prem deewani, mujhko tum pehchaan
madhur suna do taan, madhur suna do taan
madhur suna do taan

I looked at her, my breathe stuck, she looked so divine, closing her eyes, folding her hands,I was mesmerized by her voice, I was so lost in her voice that I didn't realise she went out, I followed her,saw her distributing Prasad smiling whole heartedly at the kids, my heart flatter looking at her smile, woh wahan se chali gayi before I could follow her I got call from Bhai to reach soon. So I just went to office but I couldn't stop thinking about her, her voice kept ringing in ears soothing my heart" he stopped saying saw her who was staring him, he smiled at her, held her hand took her to the car, both got in, again there was silence, he stopped at roadside, he pointed her front road, "phir dusri baar jab mein office jara tha, signal clear hone ka wait kara tha or meri nazar uspe padi, woh wahan ek blind ko help kar rahi thi to cross the road then she took a bus and went, I noticed she's a college student and this was her way to college, so I started coming here for her daily, it became my routine to wait just to have a glimpse of her, I didn't wanted to follow her and make her uncomfortable isliye bas dur se dekhta raha, unknowingly I was falling for her" he said smilingly and she was just silently listening to him. Then he started driving again, finally they stopped at a park, he held her hand and took her to the bench, both got seated, he removed the stole from his jacket passed it to her, she took it, kept looking, Adi said, "I found this stole here, it's..."
"Mine" said Taani still looking at the stole,Adi smiled widely.