I am never coming back

while worrying about my future i lost track of time and fell asleep and as we reached home my aunty woke me up and i got out of the car i stood there as i Know i was going through the same thing that happened yesterday night. no firdous stay strong you will convince her . i caught my nanny's hand and went inside.
"Oh you came,So you got the role right i told you not to come inside if you didn't get the role right" mom said
i stayed calm and got on my knees.
" i am sorry i tried really best but i didn't get selected i will try again please give me another chance.  please please I'm sorry i am okay with whatever punishment you give me"
" ha ha haaa you think if you say sorry i will forgive you and you can continue to live here without earning a single penny"mom said
"Mom i am sorry please forgive me"
"Mam please forgive us please give us another chance i promise i will make her get a good role and make you rich"
" you shut up i am talking to my daughter not you"
mom caught my hair as she started to talk again
" Get lost i don't need you here leave my house right now"
"i am losing my patience i don't like you your are not supposed to be called as mother your a devil i shouted "
i took here hand and removed it from my hair as  she is shocked i Guess. i never uttered a word to her if not needed as if i can even shout at her but i made a plan while coming back i going to the hostel i never coming back here
" so if you want me to leave i will leave but let me take back my money i make throughout these years"
"you brat you think i will give you my money and get lost from here i am not going to"
" ok i was thinking of trying these from years so don't cry on me"
i got up and went outside as my nanny was trying to stop me
i took my phone after walking few minutes
i sat down and went to my contact list trying to search his number and finally got it as I stared at the sky
" hello"
"yes"
"this is firdous"
"ho firdous it has been months how as you"
"i am fine i will be better if you can do what i told you to do last time"
"so you finally got the courage to do that"
"yep, but i am feeling sad she is my mother"
"yeah but she is a mental person in perspective"
"whatever you say "
"so where are you in your room that will be dangerous if someone listens"
"no outside i am thrown out of the house"
"oh you go girl your like a heroine in novels who get thrown out but when they go back they will be stronger then ever"
"shut up and send someone here i will send you my location bye"
i ended my call
i waited there i don't know if my plan of getting my mother arrested for abusive me will work or not and that the only way i can get all the money i earned back i hope it works. as i was thinking about my plan a car appeared before me.
"if firdous how are you"
"i am  fine, uncle "
"so where do you want to go "
"first let's go to the pastry chef and eat"
"okay he said with a smile on his face ."