𝙻𝚘𝚠𝚔𝚎𝚢

Words: 1k

Warning: None, just a pure fluff

Private Relationship got fucked up after one live stream

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Good evening guys, welcome to my live stream!!" Jenna cheerfully says as her live stream began. "It's getting a little bored here so let's talk casually like friends hanging out" She says, smiling at the camera. She's on her apartment, all alone and she misses you so much. While you, you're still on the road, driving your car as fast as you can.

You have no idea your girlfriend is doing a love stream right now, you're too focused on the road to even looked at the notification on your phone screen. You and Jenna started dating after filming Wednesday, you asked her on a date, she said yes and that's when the miracle happens. You decided to keep your relationship private and Jenna agreed with it since all the camera start flashing once both of you stepped out of your apartment.

Private relationship is kinda exciting, that's what you thought. Hiding the relationship you have with Jenna is actually hard but it was fun. And what I'm trying to tell when I said fun is, you're allowed to teased some of the shippers out there who shipped you and her. Well you teased your fans the most since they're matured enough to understand their boundaries.

But right now at this moment, Jenna is doing a live without realizing she's wearing your hoodie. One of your favorite hoodie that you said in one of your interviews that you won't let anyone touch it or else they will lose a hand.

'Am I the only one who noticed that Jenna's hoodie is similar to Y/N's one'

'oh my god Jenna!! Is that Y/N's hoodie?'

'Jenna I know what you are!!'

"What's wrong with my hoodie?" She asked. Now her gaze turn to the hoodie she's wearing, eyes scanning to see if there's any dirt on it. She even smell it like her viewer would going to smell it too. It doesn't smell bad, it doesn't look dirty. What could be the reason? "It's smell and look so good. What's wro-- ohh" her mouth left opened as soon as she realized what's happening.

'moment of realization!!'

'me when I remembered my reflection paper is not yet finished'

'You look so adorable Jenna'

'you better take it off if you don't want to lose a hand, girl'

Jenna immediately run away from the camera and take off the hoodie. She even whispered a cursed word, thought her fans would not hear it but she's wrong. Her actions made her fans overthink it, they're seriously going crazy right now.

Once she's done taking it off, she throw it away, fixed herself and get back like nothing happened. "Sorry for disappearing. Anyway--" her words got cut off when you rang the doorbell before you step your foot inside Jenna's apartment. "Love, I'm home!!" You shouted that made Jenna panicked. Her heart rate quickened, she ended her live all of the sudden.

"Hey. Are you--"

"I fucked up. Love, I fucked up. I-"

"Hey, take it easy. Calm down, my love." You said as calm as you can, you're so confused right now, trying to calm your girlfriend who looked like she just saw a ghost. "Breath in, breath out" You place your bag down and cup her face gently. "Now tell me what happened?" You asked, staring at her beautiful face. She's too short for you that she needed to chin up a bit.

"I - I'm doing live and I did not realize I'm wearing your hoodie. When I take it off you arrive and yell. So right now they're overthinking our relationship a-and it's my fault... I'm so sorry, love. I'm so reckless, I should've--" her words got cut off once again because you shush her off, not in a way she expected.

You give her a peck that causes her to shut her mouth up and just looked at you. "It's alright, my love. You don't have to say sorry." You whispered, rest your forehead on hers. "But you said you wanted to keep our relationship private" she whispered back, you take your hands off of her cheeks, grab her arms and wrapped it on the back of your neck while you rested your hands on her shaped waist.

"Private or not, I don't care. I decided to keep our relationship private so you won't have to deal with those homophobic shits who will obviously throw hates once you came out of the closet. I just wanted to protect you."

"But now I ruined it"

"No. You didn't ruined anything, honey. Keep your heart in calm, I've got everything under control" you said even if the truth is, you're scared too. Media can be really mean, you already experienced it and it was brutal. "I'm so sorry, babe" she whispered, hiding her face on your neck. Hugging you tightly, you hugged back, of course. "It's okay... I'm here" you whispered.

After that night, Jenna woke up by the sound of her phone ringing, she take a look what it is and see her sister calling. She answered it and bring it closer to her ears only to hear her sister squealing. "Siiiissss!!! Is that true? Are you really dating the one and only Y/N L/N?!"

Her eyes widened and at the same time, you walked inside the room with a tray of foods. Vegetables salad, garlic bread and milk to be exact. "Good morning, my darling" you greeted her with a sweet smile. "Did you tell Aliyah?" She whisper-ask. "About what?" You asked back. "About us, dating."

"She didn't tell me, butthead. Open your social media!!" Aliyah who's on the other line, shouted, Jenna almost throw her phone. She open her social media and saw a fresh news that made her breath hitched.

Breaking news: Singer and Actress Y/N L/N confirmed all the rumors about her dating her co actress from Wednesday Jenna Ortega. "We've been seeing each other for a year now. She's sweet and lovely, I can't imagine how I pulled someone like her. She's such an angel so please don't hate het." That's what she stated on her IG story. For more information please click on the link below.

"Is this real? Is this really happening?" She asked, you chuckled, place the food on the nearest table beside the bed and sat beside her. "It is happening, my detka." You whispered and kissed her cheeks. "Now eat your breakfast and get ready."

"For what?"

"We're going on a date." You answered and wink at her, she smiles at you and kissed your lips. "Excuse me. I'm still here- whatever" Aliyah said and ended the call. Jenna hovered on your lap and wrapped her arms around the back of your neck while yours are on her waist. The kiss didn't last long when both of you needed to catch breath. "The food will be cold" you whispered.

"Be my food then"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~