Chapter 7:(Part 2) Scenting Embry

Comenzar desde el principio

I was currently doing some documents when my phone started ringing. I was about to decline when I noticed it said the bastard's name. Gregorio.

I instantly answered and he talked first, wrong move but okay, ""Hello Ellio-Mr. Wolf, I have a question for you?" I know this bitch was not about to call me Elliot.

I put on a fake happy tone and replied,"Hello Gregorio. How is my sister and her son doing and what can I do for you?" I am not surprised if my sister has a few bruises on her.

"Still breathing," he replied with a chuckle. I went with the act and chuckled with him and asked, "that's good but I am a busy person why did you call?"

"Is it true that you told your sister to go to Forks for a business meeting?"

Forks? My sister? No. But I knew she was lying to him stating that I asked her and I replied instantly with confidence, "yes. I trust my sister. I am busy here and can't go myself to Forks."

"Alright. Thank you Mr.Wolf. That is all."

I rolled my eyes and said, "no problem and may I talk to my sister."

"Yes Mr.Wolf."

He mustve gave Melanie the phone because a few seconds passed and she started to talk, "yes brother?"

"Are you okay," I asked in Russian. Gregorio can't understand Russian.

"I'm wonderful brother," she replied with a cheery voice.

Lie. Fake voice.

"Is he hurting you?"

"No brother. I'm not sick. I just had a sore throat that is all."

Lie.

"Is there anything you need besides the marriage shit?"

"Can you please call Queen and Lion. Tell them to go to the аэропорт. буря called.  I will explain later," she said in English but two words she said in Russian.

"Okay sister. Stay safe as much as you can."

"I will."

"Bye sister. I love you both."

"I love you too brother and so does Eli."

She hung up and I called Reina who currently was with Leone.

Melanie POV:

"I have to go now my love."

"I will miss you."

"I know. I will miss you more."

"Not possible. I will walk you towards the car." I left towards the car with Eli (her son) in my arms and Gregorio right behind me. I put Eli in his car seat and buckled him up. I was about to get in the back but Gregorio turned me around and kissed me passionately on the lips. I looked around and saw four of his guards looking this way. No surprise.

I moaned at the kiss only pretending that the man in front of me was the father of my baby. My mate. Paul Lahote. Paul doesn't even know he is a father. How will he handle it? Gregorio thinks it is his. I was sleeping with Gregorio and Paul. I took a DNA Test the day after Eli's birth. It came out positive for Eli being Paul's baby. I created a scrapbook with pictures of Eli growing up for the past 4 months that was currently in my suitcase. Paul was willingly but with Gregorio it wasn't. We finished kissing and I got in the car, buckling up and left the house with the driver driving to the airport. 

On the way to the airport I just thought back to the day where I met my mates and I was happy as I could be. 

The time I wasn't married.