𝟳 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOUR LIPS WERE PURSED TIGHT AS YOU FOLLOW MUZAN INTO ANOTHER ROOM, WATCHING AS HE SITS ON A CUSHION, GESTURING YOU TO DO THE SAME.

you sit on your legs, tucking the back of your skirt underneath your bum and holding your hands in your lap.

"what is it that you need?" you ask, you couldn't bring yourself to call him the master.

he smiles gently.

"well, if i am being completely honest, you confused me today"

you blink, tilting your head slightly, "how so?"

"well, when i first walked out, i could sense the rage bubbling out of you" he puts a hand on his chest.

you look down,

was i really that bad at hiding it?

"but after only a few moments, it was gone. if you're comfortable with telling me, why was that?"

you purse your lips, looking to the side.

do i tell him..? i mean.. he is technically the master of the demon slayer corps now.. i would have told master ubuyashiki..

you look to your lap before at muzan's red eye.

"this might sound.. kind of crazy"

he smiles, "nothing is crazy here. i'm all ears"

you nod slowly, "well... i'm not exactly from here"

he raises an eyebrow.

"i.. i'm from another universe"

his eyes widen, "go on.."

you nod, "well, where i'm from.. everything is swapped"

he tilts his head slightly.

"for example, tanjiro is the demon slayer, while nezuko is the demon"

his eyes widen slightly, "is that so..?"

you purse your lips, "you and the hashira, too.."

he raises another eyebrow at that.

you look down, "where i'm from.. this might be hard to hear, so, sorry in advance, i guess.."
his interest was now highly piqued.

"where i'm from.. all the hashira here today were uppermoons.. and you.. you were the demon king"

his eyes widen, largely.

he looks down at his own hands, "i.. that is.. that is a lot to take in, you're correct"

you nod, lips pursed.