𝐗𝐕𝐈. the princess & the frogs

Start from the beginning

"are they doing their makeup or what?" deok-su muttered venomously to himself, seething at this complete waste of time. he could've gotten this done and over with by now, but he had to wait for those two knuckleheads that lacked the brain cells to do anything but land hits on moving targets.

"we have to look good for our dramatic entrance!" a high pitched, sing-song voice interrupted his grumbling (it sent literal shivers down deok-su's spine. how he hated goo's voice, or just goo in general).

deok-su was really starting to regret his decision in coming here when he was grabbed around the shoulders and squeezed tightly, feeling the piss blonde's lips inches away from his face.

"disgusting. get off — !" the bespectacled teen shoved goo off of him, fixing his hood farther over his face. he wished that some otherworldly being struck down his glasses so that he could no longer look at the deformity standing in front of him.

"stop wasting time. crystal won't stop bitching — hurry up and break down the door." gun's much deeper voice interrupted the childish bickering, motioning to deok-su. goo made a protest, his eyes shining towards the thick metal door (he badly wanted to knock it down like a cool movie character, but of course gun would choose deok-su to do it instead).

deok-su mimicked him quietly and, fed up and in the mood to use both their skulls to break down the door, forcefully kicked it open.

this was not worth a few thousand bucks.

"cool..." deok-su heard goo mutter jealously from behind him.

"shut up or else the only thing you'll be kicking is the bucket, piss head." deok-su growled lowly, stepping into the room.

there was a multitude of cameras set up, as well as groups of gangsters. in the middle were a few familiar faces that deok-su struggled to connect a name to. daniel, duke, crystal, vasco, and other youthfully unfamiliar faces.

"let's get this over with." deok-su muttered, glancing behind him at both gun and goo. "deok-ja thinks i went out to buy something."

and with that, he rolled up his sleeves and launched towards the nearest gangster.

what a waste of his precious time.

AFTER A LONG, and deok-su meant long day, the only weight he wished to carry was his fat stack of winnings that chairman choi had provided (in deok-su's dreams — he received a pitiful little wad of crisp hundreds, the cheap bastard) and take a nice nap.

of course, things never go his way and he was the unluckiest person to ever exist, because upon entering the convenience store in hopes of wasting some of his winnings on a well deserved snack, deok-su found himself face to face with his seat mate, zack lee.

it really was the worst timing, as there was a cut on deok-su's lip and his glasses were smeared in dried blood — thanks a lot, goo! — not to mention the fact that his clothes were a good three sizes too big and made him look rather unproportional. the boxer, however, was wearing that one tracksuit he wore religiously every weekend, with a pair of chunky-like shoes.

for once, his hair was not gelled, and instead was pushed down on his face by a baseball cap that said some random words in english that deok-su couldn't bother to sound out. it made his face look slightly more chiseled, and deok-su wished zack would start leaving his hair down because he was tired of seeing that hideous updo.

the taller teen took one look at deok-su, his eyes roaming the boy's face, before nodding his head in greeting. deok-su only offered a weak head bob in response, far too tired to even bother to greet him properly.