☮︎︎ PROLOGUE ☮︎︎

En başından başla

𓅊︎︎

Meanwhile, The Forman family was having lunch in their small, kitchen, as Kitty hastily cleaned up. She saw her son, less than presentable.

"Eric! Freshen up!" Kitty chided as she rubbed something off his cheek. Eric was too scared he would hurt her feelings to swat her hand away, so he just groaned.

"Is there any reason why I would do that, mom?" He inquired, which caused Red to look at his son with the same distaste he usually wore.

"If you don't want my foot in your ass, you'll listen to your mother." He warned. Kitty rolled her eyes, while Eric sat, unphased.

"Oh Red, that's not it!" Kitty scorned her husband. She then turned to her son. "We have someone special coming..." She sang, purposely bleak. Even Red had no idea what his eccentric wife was speaking of, but Eric was chuckling at the word 'come'. That giggling quickly subsided as he saw his mother glaring daggers.

"...Who? Please, whatever you do, don't say Laurie." Eric begged. "She's like a bad omen..." That snide comment caused his dad to hit him upside the head with the very same newspaper he was reading. Kitty snatched said paper and put it back on the table.

"Solve this equation for me. My foot, plus your ass... equals...?"

"You being put in a retirement home." Eric muttered. Either Red didn't hear him and didn't care, or he did, and found it slightly humorous.

Kitty looked at her incomplete family, sadly.

God, I can't wait for my girl to get here.

"No. It's the sister you like." She said now too dejected by prior events to stay mysterious. Even the visitation and moving in of one of her favorite relatives wasn't enough.

However, it was more than enough for the boys.

"Well I'll be damned.."

"ANGELINA?!?"

Eric could only shout. Kitty smiled.

"Yes. Now will you chipper up?"

"Say no more!"

𓅊︎︎

Angelina could only drive away, as she looked out the window. She could see the saddened faces of her cousin, and the knowing face of her Uncle. Weakly, she gave one last smile before she set off.

As she sunk into the leather seats of the car, she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

She was about to go back to the chopping block. Back to Point Place. She was nothing short of nervous.

After all, it had been... two years, give or take, and she had barely had any contact with her friends, bar Donna, and Jackie, so she had no idea what happened while she was gone.

What she had gathered from her letters, which had been sent back and forth every week since 1969,

Eric was a nerd (not surprising), and Donna had a fat crush on him (also not surprising),