"That's cool!" I say with a big smile. "What does he teach?"

"Umm," Taylor stalls. "B-biology"

"He sounds like a smart guy"

Taylor just looks out the window again. After just a few seconds her thumb is back in her mouth. "Sweetheart, can you please take your thumb out of your mouth, your thumb is yucky" I remind her again.

"Sorry" she mumbles turning bright pink.
———————————————————————
After 10 minutes we arrive at my apartment building. I park the car and walk over to Taylor's door. I open it up to see Taylor half asleep. Her eyes were half closed as she leaned against the door. When I open the door it startles her awake. I coo at how cute she is.

   "It's okay sweetheart it's just me!" I say cheerfully. Her sleepy blue eyes look up at me with an annoyed expression. I'm definitely going to try to put her down for a nap soon.

   I unbuckle the sleepy girl and pick her up, resting her on my hip. She quickly tries to get down. Taylor begins to whine, kicking her legs in hopes of me setting her down.

   "No!" Taylor shouts. "I want to walk!"

    "I'm sorry honey, but I think it's best I carry you. I don't want you walking with a hurt knee. How about I set you down when I get to my place, does that sound good" I ask.

   "Fine" she pouts

   I could help but coo, she is adorable when she's mad. I check into the building and get into the elevator. Once I get to my door I unlock it and step inside.
———————————————————————-
Front room floor plan ⬇️

     Keeping my promise, once we get inside my apartment I set Taylor down on the hardwood floor

Keeping my promise, once we get inside my apartment I set Taylor down on the hardwood floor. She curiously looks around, not leaving my side.

I rest my hand on her boney back. "Go on, make yourself at home" I encouraged.

She looks at me with a pouty face. "I want to go to my home," she says while crossing her arms on her flat chest.

"I'll take you home a little later okay, but right now I promised the nurse to keep you safe, and right now you are safest here. We're someone can care for you while you're injured." Part of that was true, but honestly, I get a bad feeling about Taylor's safety. She has this look in her eyes, this empty stare. Something about it is off to me.

"So... want to watch a movie" I question trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't like movies" she mumbles looking down at her feet.