Niam fanfiction

Niam Fanfiction

Nialls POV

I woke up and walked downstairs for breakfast. As I entered the kitchen Liam was eating his breakfast and didn't notice me. Then next minute i hear Louis, Zayn, Harry, Perrie and Eleanor all say "Hiiiiiiiii Niiialll" in a odd voice. i just glared at them. I heard Liam say "Oh, hey Niall", i smiled like mad and sat down next to him eating my cereal. "Im gonna get in the shower" said Liam.

As he went to his room everyone rushed over and smiled like idiots. "We heard you last night", said Louis. "You moaned pretty loud" said Harry. "What! what are yous talking about!" i said looking confused. They looked at each and smiled. "We heard you say 'Oh Liam' in your sleep" said Eleanor whilst laughing. " luckily liam is at the end of the house because he didnt hear you" said Louis. I blushed a little, than Zayn spoke "you like liam dont you", i said "no i dont". i lied i like him A LOT not as friends more than friends. "yes you do niall we can see the way that you look at him, and before you glared at us when we said Hi Niall and smile like mad when Liam says hi" said Perrie in a weird voice i cant explain. True she did have a point.

10 mins later after tellin them i dont like liam (but i really do) i finally gave up and told them. They said they were gonna help me but i can only trust the girls not Louis harry or zayn.

I started writing a new song it was about liam. i have been writing a lot about him lately but i dont care at least it expresses my feelings for him.

On My Mind it was called.

you have Bright eyes

and light hair

you can take me anywhere

your hot im cold

would you give me your jacket Oh

Chorus

Can you see me or am i dreaming

Can you change me or am i difficult

cause if your not coming oh well but you'll still be On my mind.

i only got up to the chorus. why is that i never make it pass the chorus. Oh well at least its a start to a song.

Liam's POV

I got out of the shower and got dressed. As i was getting dressed i could hear Niall playing his guitar and singing. I couldn't recognise the song it must be a new song, he has been writing a lot lately but he only makes it to the chorus. I might ask if i can help him write a song.

I walked into Niall's room and as i walked in his head shot straight up. He slowly gathered all his songs an tried to hide them. "Hi Niall what you writing" i said. "Oh nothing they're just some songs I've been writing lately", he said quietly. "Lets here one" i said happily, "i haven't finished any i can only get up to the chorus" he said sadly. "Ah that doesn't matter PLEEAASE Ni can i hear one". I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

Nialls POV

Liam wanted to hear one of my songs WOW, but wait what if he figures it out, our friendship would be ruined, what if he doesn't feel the same. I just shook the thoughts away, "Oh Okay ill play ONE song" saying the 'one' clearly. "Yay" he said whilst clapping his hands like a 5 year old.

"this is my newest one its called 'On My Mind".

you have Bright eyes

and light hair

you can take me anywhere

your hot im cold

would you give me your jacket Oh