He paused, staring at me intently as my brows creased at his words, lowering my gaze to the floor.

What?

"She's jealous."

Suddenly, the reason I had seen her at the music studio with Aidan that day made more sense.

The reason for the distance she kept from me became clear too.

And the time I had seen her staring at Aidan at the beginning of the term when she had instead, told me how arrogant and rude he was made sense too.

She was trying to throw me off.

But that couldn't have been the only reason for her distance, could it?

I looked up at him and shook my head. "That's not true. She shouldn't think that. Aidan doesn't like me, he's just... a friend."

Was he?

I had agreed to be friends with him, but I still wasn't sure where to put him.

"Do you think so?" I asked.

He sat up and cleared his throat. "Maybe, he seems like he likes to hang out with you."

"Funny seeing him carrying you in his arms while you were asleep, bridal style on the night of Amorette's party. You guys looked..." He scrunched his face and thought for a while. "Wierd."

I giggled at his words and shook my head.
"You're not serious."

He chuckled and when our laughter died down, he frowned. "I still can't believe Mandel had intentionally drunk you."

A flashing image of a beaming, giddy Mandel came into view as she handed me what I presumed was a cup of coke as she playfully urged me to chug the whole thing down.

I sighed and frowned. "Why?"

He closed his eyes and exhaled, as if the thought of the answer was hurting him. "Like I said, she's jealous, and angry. She wanted her revenge."

"Well, I got mad at her. I mean, I like her but I wasn't going to sit down and let her do stupid things to my sister just cos of another guy. I didn't speak to her for quiet sometime until she apologized, told me a sincere apology and I had no choice but to forgive her."

I smiled, and went to hug him, then, pinched his cheeks as he rolled his eyes. "You care."

He rolled his eyes again and smirked. "Leave me joor, I want to sleep."

I giggled and stood up, nodding and walked out of his room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I laid on my bed, placing the phone on my ear. "Hello? Ayo?"

"Hey, Tammy. What's up." Came Ayomide's happy deep voice from the other end.

"I'm good. How're you doing?" I asked.

"I'm great. I'm working on the assignment the geography teacher gave us. I can't believe I've forgotten how to draw the map of Nigeria." He groaned. "It's taking forever."

I giggled and shook my head. "The assignment's due Friday, I can help you with it tomorrow if you want."

"Thanks. That'd be great." He said.

"You're welcome." I replied. "How's Aidan doing, by the way. He hasn't been in school for close to two weeks now, hope all is well?"

"Yeah..." He trailed off. "He's not too good."

My brows shut up. "Really? What happened?"

The line fell silent for a while, and I feared he hung up. "Hello?"

"I'm still here...." He trailed off again. "Aidan kinda... blacked out."

I gasped, putting a hand over my mouth.

"Yeah." He said. "Stuffs happened, he blacked out and Doctor said he's low on blood."

I gasped again, sitting up on the bed. "Oh My Gosh!"

"Yup. It's bad."

"How did that happen?" I asked.

"Well." Ayo said. " Like I said, stuffs happened and he lost blood."

"Yeah, I know. What's the stuff that happened?" I asked, urging him to say it.

"Sorry, that's all I can tell you for now. It's not really my business and I'm pretty sure, Aidan wouldn't be quiet happy with me when he finds out I told you about his black out and loss of blood." He said.

"Plus, you already seem quiet freaked out about what I just told you, I don't want you freaking out even more." He chuckled. "You don't have to worry much. He's taking treatment, and some relative of his offered to donate blood."

I sighed, placing my hand on my chest. "I'm not freaked out. I'm not even worried."

I heard him snicker. "Then why did you call to ask of him?"

I rolled my eyes and thought of what to say. "He's been absent from school and I just happened to notice. It just felt right to call."

Ayomide snickered again and I rolled my eyes. "Okay then, Miss Right to Call."

He continued. "I have to go now, Samuel needs to me help him with some stuff."

My brows narrowed. "You guys live together?"

"Yeah." He said. "He's my bro. Bye."

I gasped but covered by mouth immediately. "Bye." And I ended the call.

The memory of what he had done to Ayomide in the first party that I had attended since I came to Diamond High never escaped me.

And finding out that they both were friends, the incident didn't make any sense to me.

But, knowing they were brothers?

I tossed my phone to side and laid back on the bed, rubbing my temple again as I closed my eyes, exhaling.

Something was wrong with the Diamond High students.

--------------------------------------------------------
Something is indeed wrong with Diamond High students 😂😂😂And Tammy had forgotten that she's part of them.

Tammy's own sef😂she was the person that kept telling Aidan to leave her alone and even started avoiding him, and now that she has her peace and he's not around, she's checking places and asking of him here and there😂😂

Does Aidan really like Tammy? Or does he just like hanging out with Tammy, just like Ifeoluwa said.

Oh Ifeoluwa, our lover boy. I feel so bad for him😭😭He likes someone that likes another. *Sigh*

And Amorette. Let's talk about her please.
What do you guys think of her recent attitudes? Is she better this way or you guys are still suspecting something's up with her😃

I look forward to reading your comments and theories.

Until my next update though, which would probably be next weekend.

Bye,
Benzita13 ❤️