chapter 6. - Getting to know Bruce better. (part 2./2.)

Start from the beginning

"Well, i still have no clue." He said and smirked while stretching his back.
His eyes were closed and he still had a smirk on his face, but-

oh..

he looked kind of.. pretty?

God what am i thinking about AGAIN?!

I could maybe fall for Bruce, but not for HIM!

He will probably beat me up after class anyway.

There's no way that i will let myself fall for him.

I didn't realized that i was looking at Jal while i was zoned out.

Until she stood up and walked over to me.

"Hi!" She said and smiled.

"H-hey?" I said, not being sure what she wants this time.

But while i was waiting for her to say something, Robin did something.

He placed his hand on my thigh.

I almost gasped, but instead i looked down at my desk for second and looked back at Robin.

And it made Jal look at him too, and then at his arm, and then at his hand, which was on my thigh.

It made her face go from normal to anger and disgust.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Robin!!","You're being fucking faggy with this new boy?!","It's obvious that he's straight and will never ever date you!" Jal said it in just one breath and kind of left me stunned.

"You calm the fuck down, bitch.","And i'm not being 'faggy' with Finn or whatever." Robin said and took his hand off my thigh.

"Oh, come on, you seem very jealous when i talk to him.","You ARE a fag, it's so obvious that you want to fuck him!" Jal said and smiled to herself after.

Damn, well, goodbye then, Jal. I thought.

Robin stood up and walked closer to Jal.

And this time he whispered something to her that i couldn't hear.

Which made Jal's face go white as a ghost after Robin sat back down on his seat.

Jal also went back to her seat and sat there frozen by fear, shock, or maybe just something that i can't guess and never will?

"Jesus, what did you tell her?" I asked Robin.

"Shut up, fag.","I'm not telling you anything anymore." Robin answered.

"Damn, okay."

___________________________________________

After the first spanish class today, at the break time, nothing happened, but after the second one-

i went to bathroom not expecting there someone.

Robin.

As soon as i walked to the sink to wash my hands, he grabbed me by my shoulder and threw me on the dirty floor.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"I think i've been too fucking nice to you, so take this." Robin said and kicked me in the ribs.

I hissed in pain, but it just got worse.

Be kicked me not one time, but-

two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven-