Sorry not sorry 👍

I woke up with a banging headache and fuck me did I just want to die then and there.
Jacob: good morning baby.
Y/n: ugh.
Jacob: what's up with u.
Y/n: headache.
Jacob: okay let me check on the kids and I wi get you some Calpol (best medicine ever).
Y/n: okay.
3 minutes later.
Jacob: Y/N THE KID THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN THE BEDS ARE EMPTY AND THE WINDOW IS OPEN CALL THE POLICE.
Y/n: IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE MY HEAD HURTS AND IT JS TURNING IN TO A MIGRAINE.
Jacob comes in.
Jacob: I am not joking call the police I will check the cameras and around the house.
Y/n: for god sake I swear if Thomas is pulling a prank on us I will fucking kill him.
On the phone.
Cop: 999 how may I help you.
Y/n: hi umm I need police and a lot my triplets are missing there window is opened and the bed are empty.
Cop: okay Miss i am sending police to your house pls can I have gender age and names.
Y/n: yes ummm 1 boy 2 girls names alora ivy and Lucifer they are 6 months old.
Cop: okay police are 3 minutes out stay on the line and tell me what you husband or boyfriend is doing rn.
Y/n: umm he is asking are roommates if he has seen the kids and checking the cameras.
Cop: okay can y-
Jaocb: Y/N THEY ARE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN THOMAS MIA JACKSON AND JAKE HAVE NOT SEEN THEM.
Y/n: babe I am on the phone with the police check around the property and have a look to see if anyone could have jumped the fence.
Jacob: k.
Cop: okay as I was saying can you have a look to see if clothing nappies and stuff like that is missing.
Y/n: I'm yes sure.
Cop: so is anything missing.
Y/n: yes most of my kid clothes a bag of nappies and the kids car seat.
Cop: can your husband make out the car.
Y/n: JAOCB COME HERE.
Jacob: what.
Y/n: tell them what the car looks like.
Jacob: okay hello so it is a silver Toyota 2018 model and it has a dent on the side.
Cop: okay police are there I will inform them thank you.
Jacob: bye.
End of call.
Y/n: I need pain killers.
Jacob: oh yea here.
Police: hello we have all the information we would like to dust for prints and we will a search party for your baby's.
Y/n: thank you officer we are going to have a look around for a bit.
Police: okay.
30 minutes Later.
Y/n: JAOCB LOOK ALORA.
Jaocb: okay you stay here I am going to call the cop.
Y/n: Kk.
Y/n: fuck it I am get my baby's back.
I go over to the guy.
Man: hi can I help you.
Y/n: yes you have my child now where is my other children.
Man: I think you might be confused this is my baby.
Y/n: okay how old is she then.
Man: 3 months.
Y/n: nope 6 months almost 7 and she has a birthmark on her soot and cuz she is not wearing socks I can clearly see it give me my child now.
Man: make me.
I snatch the baby and the guy pulls out a pistol.
Man: give her back she is getting sold in a 30 minutes same with the ones in the car just they would not stop crying.
Y/n: no.
He was about to shoot me and the baby but I covered her and got shot in the abdomen and took the gun quickly and shot him in the head.
Jacob came in.
Jaocb: Y/N.
Y/n: I will be okay Lucifer and ivy are in his car look for it get his keys and get them take alora hurry.
Jaocb: okay.
10 minutes later.
Jacob: Y/n wake up the kid need you I need you don't leave me.
The paramedics arrive.
P: sir I need you to move.
Jacob: save her old.
P: we will do are best.
At hospital.
Jaocb: how could this happen what did they want with the kids how did y/n even get shot.
Thomas: I don't know man but we are here for you.
Jaocb: thanks man.
Doc: hey guys.
Jacob: hey what happened.
Doc: I am..........

Thank you for reading my book I appreciate it love y'all 😉😉😉😉 hahah cliff hanger but you are just going to have to wait for book two Xxxxxxxx