😞i am sorry😞

10 hours later.
It was 3 am and the kids woke up to the door bell ringing a lot witch woke me up.
Y/n: shhh it's okay go bad to sleep baby's mama will
Sort it out.
I opened the door to reveal all the hype house apart from Jacob.
Y/n: what it's 3:00am.
Thomas: Y/N WE NEED U HOME NOW JACOB LOCKED HIM SELF IN THE BATHROOM ANS WONT OPEN THE DOOR I AM WORRIED ABOUT HIM HE SAID HE FUCKED UP EVERY THING AND HIS NOE WANTING TO DIE PLS HELP.
Y/n: w-what.
Mia: no time just come I will bring the kids just go quickly.
Y/n: okay.
I'm the car I just looked out the window thinking as we are driving.
I can't lose him he is the love of my life I didn't think this would happen i just thought I would be back in about a day or two bu- I was brought out my thoughts by Thomas.
Thomas: y/n come on.
Y/n: I am coming.
I go in his as Thomas is trying again to get him out.
Thomas: come on Jacob pls open the door.
Jacob: n-n-no i d-don't d-deserve to l-live.
That shattered my heart.
Y/n: Jacob baby it me y/n pls come out I am rlly sorry I was overreacting I am rlly sorry pls come out I need you the kids need u pls just open the door my love.
Jacob: y/n is it rlly u or is just Mia trying again.
Y/n: it's rlly me can u open the door for me baby and the kids are here now they want to see their daddy.
He opened the door and came out and full on ran in to my arms and we fell on the bed we stayed like that for 30 minutes until Thomas said he will take the kids to honey's they will go as well so we can talk alone with out interruptions.
Y/n: okay thank you.
They left.
Y/n: baby.
Jacob: yea.
Y/n: I am rlly sorry I overreacted I was just jealous of that waiter cuz she was prettier then me.
Jacob: NO no no don't even start u are my beautiful wife and baby mama and u look amazing I was just to dumb founded to see it.
Y/n: I love u.
Jacob: I love u now I have wanted to do this since u left.
⚠️Smut⚠️
He kissed me and we started to make out he then bit my lit my lip for entry I denied it he so he squeezed my ass rlly hard coursing me to moan and he put his tongue in my mouth and moved it around screeching every place in my mouth he started going down my neck and found my sweet spot and i softly moaned.
Jacob: god y/n u make me crazy.
Y/n: okay my time.
I flip is over and start to take off his top I took mine off as well and then I started leaving a trail of hickeys
On his neck to v-line I then pulled his sweats down and he had no underwear I grab it then spat on lit to lube it up and then I started to tease him I swirl my tongue around the tip and he lightly moaned that just turned me on more so I go balls deep and he let out a loud moan after he came I swallowed he then flip us over again and pulled my pj pants of and long with my underwear and then he started to give me head and let me tell u I was a moaning messy.
Y/n: UGHHH omg hair There f-fuck omg JAOCB UHHHHHH.
Jacob: not my name baby.
After he said that he started going at a slow pace.
Y/n: Ughhh f-f-fuck you.
Jacob: go on say my name and I will go faster.
Y/n: FUCL DADDY JSIT GO FASTER.
He when faster I came then he slowly slipped his dick in side of me.
Y/n: UGH OMG FASTER.
Jacob: ah u wish.
He started going at a ungodly pace and ugh it was amazing.
2 minutes later.
Y/n: I a-am a-about to c-cum.
Jacob:m-me to baby.
We both can and then we fell asleep the we woke up to see.

Hiii I everyone I felt good enough to post but I have a cold rn and my throat and head is killing me so if I don't post that most likely why love y''all❤️❤️❤️