➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 37

Start from the beginning

Both looked at each other and smiled.

Vaish: well, it's awesome!
Okay, bye guys! Take care! Any help needed, just snd a msg!

Karan took food from tray, and went near Tejasswi, and started to feed her, she smiled and ate the food, after sometime karan ate his food, Tanvir slept, teju lay down on bed, and she was abt to sleep, when Tanya cried.

Teju: karan, see what happened to baby girl!

Karan : hey my princess Tara Kiya hua apko why are you crying ?

Teju : Tara ?

Karan : ya I will call her Tara my Star . Waise if you want you also can call her !

Then He went near her, and again caught his nose, teju understood and took her and cleaned her, and changed her clothes and feed her, and both mom and daughter, slept with each other. Karan saw them and smiled he went laid beside Tejasswi, and kissed her forehead , and slept in few minutes.

In midnight

Teju woke up due to crying voice of Tanvir, but wasn't able getup, because her daughter was holding her tight, then she saw karan was sleeping, she called him many times, but being a sleepy head, he didn't give a single, she kicked him forcefully on his leg, he rolled and fallen down on the floor, he stood up while rubbing his every part of the body,..

Karan:teju why did u kicked me now?

Teju: see, Tanvir is crying, and u r not even opening u r eyes.

Karan: god gave u mouth, u can call me na?

Teju: Why did  God give ears, when someone call u should listen na,...

He nodded his head in disbelief, and took Tanvir from the crib, and passed him to teju,

Teju: he done his job, u take Tanya, I will make him clean.

Karan took Tanya from her, and she started to cry, he put her head on his shoulder and patted her back, but she was not in the mood to stop crying, he took her near teju,

Karan: she is not sleeping!

Teju: wait a minute!

She cleaned him, and took him and came out, changed his clothes, she saw Tanya who was now crying badly on karan's shoulder, and Karan was sleeping keeping his head on headboard...

Teju: wait a minute baby, mumma is coming!

She then placed Tanvir on bed, and took Tanya, and took her t-shirt off, and feed her, Tanvir was keeping his eyes wide open and looking at them..

Teju: See, u r dad is sleeping like there is no tomorrow, u know what babies, u guys got the best dad in world, and best family too...and she was talking continuously and sang a lullaby, both of them slept hearing her voice, then she place them on the crib, and made karan properly lay on bed, and she slept beside him.

After Two month.

Teju was in the mall for some shopping, she came alone, when Karan called her, whether she is okay or not ,and when she was talking with him, someone bumped into her ...

On call.

Teju: karan, I will call u later.

Karan : but I want to talk more I'm not done yet

Teju : okay I will call you after sometime and call you okay .

Karan: okay

She said and forgot to cut the call as she thought Karan disconnected the call.

Teju: Hey baby! I will come with u soon, u like baby boy na, I will take baby boy with me and leave girl with him, we can go for London. If he ask me ,I will say to him I am going for some company work Loveeee u lots baby! 

 If he ask me ,I will say to him I am going for some company work Loveeee u lots baby! 

Next chapter after 220 + votes , 40+ comments and 3+ new followers 🌚

Keeping goals after so many days complete karna please 🥺
And aaj main long chapter bhi di hai 😐

Keeping goals after so many days complete karna please 🥺 And aaj main long chapter bhi di hai 😐