"Y/n it's not your fault,okay? He is completely at fault here. He has been using you mercilessly. You have finally stood your ground and stood up for yourself. If he can't see that and doesn't like that then I think it's time to move on."

"He's good, I swear."

"How many times has he done this to you?"

With this question new tears rise to my eyes and a new pit forms in the bottom of my stomach. Kiara notices, she wordlessly hugs me and try's to soothe me best she can. Kiara calms me down to the point I've fallen asleep and can only think of JJ's enrage expression. It's frightening and downright sad. Sad because I shouldn't be with someone who ever looks at me that way.

________________________________

JJ POV

I hate my father. He wouldn't let up on me again. I walk into the chateau and I see everyone on the couch having fun. I ask y/n to meet me in my room. I've never been angrier in my life. All that's going through my head are the things he said.

Once y/n closes the door, I go for her shirt. I don't notice until she finally pushed me away from her that she has been pushing my hands away.

"Y/n stop fucking messing around." I cant deal with this too.

I attempt to take her shirt off again and again she pushes me off. I cant see through my anger to understand she doesn't want this and I need to respect that. I just hear his words and feel his hands on me.

"God y/n, why can't you just fucking help for once?" In a fit of rage, I throw a glass cup at the wall behind her head. With the glass shattering, my anger subsides and I can clearly see the picture I have painted. Y/n is on the floor near broken glass and she's close to panting for air. I make an attempt to go near her and comfort her but she moves away, scared. My stomach drops. I ignore it and attempt once more to see her face but she moves away again.

"Please I'm not in the mood." My chest constraints at her begging me. What have I done?

"Y/n I-"

Before I get any words out Kiara bursts through the door. My mind blanks as everyone enters the room. My eyes are set on y/n and how her shirt is ripped a little. Her shorts unbuttoned and opened. Her hands and legs are shaking. I see little cuts in her legs and arms from the glass. When she looks up to Kiara, I also notice a cut on her cheek. I've hurt her more then ever. I've finally turned into my father.

I'm pushed out of my thoughts when John B punches me in the face. I deserve it and more for my actions. Pope pulls him off of me.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just walk away and let him do whatever the hell he wants." Pope grits out through a tight mouth.

"I don't have one. I deserve it."

"How long, JJ?" John b looks pained to ask the question.

"How long have you been hurting her?" My head shoots up to look him in the eyes.

"Never. I would never hit her." My voice betrays me as it cracks.

"Interestingly enough, I don't believe you. What were you going to do if we hadn't come in?"

"I don't know." I run my hands down my face and shake my head. I can't believe I can't confidently say I wouldn't have hurt her.

"I can't believe I'm turning into my dad." I say, for the first time out loud.

"JJ what the hell is going on?" Pope comes and sits next to me in the bed.

"I don't even know. I just-"