Chapter 8 •°• Fallen in love

"Wake up sleepy head~" Lou whispered in a sweet tone.

Moxy opened her eyes and panicked when she felt that she was tied up. She tried to scream but what came out was a broken muffled scream, her mouth was covered with a cloth. Her eyes widened as she saw Lou who smirked.

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're here? In my house? Tied up? Helpless... vulnerable?" Lou played with the thing on Moxy's head. She tried to move away and Lou laughed. "It's a long story, but I'll make it short for you... you're mine now and if you even think about running away. I'll find you and when I do... you'll regret it as I punish you." He whispered but Moxy heard it loud and clear.

She had a frightened look in her eyes. They started to sting as tears started to stream down her face. Lou wiped off her tears and kissed her forehead. She flinched at the sudden gesture and looked at Lou, her eyes begging for mercy.

"Aw, don't cry sugarplum..." Lou cupped Moxy's cheeks.

Sugarplum? Moxy thought. Is that his pet name for me? It's a bit annoying...

"I would never hurt you... well unless provoked. But listen, you are all I have right now and I'll make sure you will never escape. I can't risk being alone again." Lou gazed into Moxy's eyes.

It wasn't a romantic moment at all, it was dark and eerie. The atmosphere felt heavy and they were surrounded by darkness. Lou slowly removed the cloth from Moxy's mouth and quickly put his finger there, signalling that she shouldn't scream.

"Lou, let me go... please..." Moxy whispered, she felt intimidated by the blonde doll standing right infront of her.

"No can't do sweetheart, I possibly can't do that. Didn't you hear me? You're mine and I will never let you go." Lou answered and patted Moxy's head.

"But why are you doing this? Why to me?" Moxy's eyes were filled with tears and despair.

"Because..." Lou began. "Because, I made a mistake and I won't repeat it again. I'll make sure that you don't leave me like Ox did and I'll make sure that Nolan stays away from you."

"But why? I never did anything to you!" Moxy felt a little bit of anger rise up.

"Yes you did!" Lou shot back. "You stole something dear to me. It was locked away very well."

"But I never stole anything ever since I got here." Moxy was confused.

"You stole... my heart." Lou's gaze softened on the pinkish red Uglydoll.

"What? You have to be kidding me. WHAT!?" Moxy's eyes widened from shock.

"Yes... it's true, I think I've fallen in love with you."

"No... it can't be true." Moxy felt cursed. "This is all just a nightmare. I'm laying on my bed, sleeping and I'm gonna wake up... now! Okay 3, 2, 1... now! Why am I not waking up!?"

"Because this isn't a dream-" Lou said.

"Nightmare." Moxy corrected.

"Sugarplum, you know anydoll would actually die wanting to be in the position you are in right now, or to be in the same room as me." Lou grinned, he knew Moxy was irritated.

"Please stop calling me sugarplum, Louis!" Moxy said Lou's name like it left a sour taste in her mouth.

Lou just chuckled and went to stand by the door. "BRB, don't even think about screaming."

He left the room and Moxy tried to untie her hands, she struggled and struggled until she fell on her side. Thank goodness for my stubby legs! She thought. Her legs weren't tied so she scooted and broke free from the chair. She untied the ropes on her hands and crept out of the room.

She went into Lou's room and stood on the window sill. She jumped off and braced herself for the impact. Just then she felt something wrap around her body and squeeze her as it pulled her up.

Lou had tied a rope around Moxy and was pulling her up, back in his room. He tied Moxy up with the rope and carried her to his bed.

"You aren't going to get away from me that easily sugarplum." He smirked.

"Lou, what do you want from me!? It's not my fault you're in love with me!" Moxy yelled.

"Technically it is... you made me like this!" Lou yelled back.

"I wanna go home! Let me g-" Moxy was interrupted by a pancake shoved into her mouth.

"Just shut up and eat!" Lou was holding a plate of warm sweet pancakes.

Moxy just chewed the pancake and allowed Lou to feed her. She was really hungry and she couldn't resist a good pancake.

When she finished, Lou went back to his kitchen and washed the plate. Is this how love is supposed to feel like? Lou asked himself. To want someone all to yourself? To lock them up for your own satisfaction?

He was lost in his thoughts until he was interrupted by Moxy, who took the plate away from him because he was washing it repeatedly.

"How did you...?" Lou cut himself off when he looked into Moxy's eyes. He felt a sense of belonging, acceptance and love?

"Louis, I know you mean well but this isn't how you're supposed to treat the one you love." Moxy held both of Lou's hands. "If you let me go, maybe we could give us a try."

"No." Lou replied coldly. "I can't let you go, you're everything I have."

"What about perfection? I'm ugly, you said it yourself." Moxy cupped Lou's cheeks.

"That doesn't matter, I love you... for real." The words from Lou made Moxy shiver. "I've never felt this way for someone before."

"You have to get over it. It just doesn't feel right, a Prettydoll and an Uglydoll together?" Moxy questioned.

"Do you love me?" Lou placed his hands on top of Moxy's.

"It's complicated, sometimes I do? Sometimes, I don't." Moxy shrugged.

"So what's it gonna be?" Lou had a pleading look in his eyes.

"Let's just stay friends for now, we can't jus-" Moxy was interrupted by Lou picking her up and kissing her deeply.