"No you're fine."

Shy? Cute.

"But you look beautiful tonight."

Complimenting? Cute.

And he gave me roses when he picked me up and opened the car door. Bonussss.

"Thank you, you look very handsome as well."

"I appreciate that." He said smiling.

Aww dimples.

You cute Polo, real cute.

Are you actually shy, or are you pretending to be because you want me to think you cute.

I mean you walked up to me at the party so how shy can you truly be.

No let me give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Tell me about yourself though, I'm interested."

"What you wanna know?"

"What kind of person are you, what's your hobbies, anything you feel I should know."

"Well I'm a laid back type of person, I just be chillin staying out the way, I don't really like to be around too many people."

Why were you at Sosa pool party then?

"The pool party had a lot of people there."

"See I knew you was gone say that." "Nah though the only reason I was there cause Keef my homie."

"Ion really do parties though ma."

"Just because niggas in Chicago be on other shit."

"You right about that."

"But as far as hobbies, I really like to just chill and write music." "You know rap and shit."

"Oh you know how to rap."

"Hell yeah."

"You gone have to let me listen to your music."

"Fasho I'll let you hear some shit on the way back."

Okay okay he sound genuine.

Enough.

But that's all niggas very thing to say "I be chillin staying out the way."

💋Flashback from Friday April 21, 2017

"So what kind of person are you Calvin?"

"I'm really a laid back type of nigga I just be chillin laying low." "Ion really like to be in the mix so I really just be staying out the way nam sayin."

A couple weeks later he was on some girl story named Joann throwing money on her ass at a party.

"I could explain the video, my granny had just died and I had to do some to get my mind off it."