"If mother learns that I am no longer a maid, she will kill us with her own hands."

"She loves you too much for that, I'll be the one she kills. And I'm more than ready to die for that."

"I will never be like Rhaenyra..."

Aegon lean his forehead against Alyssa's shoulder. "You are nothing like her..."

"No, that's for sure. Father won't offer me the same protection if I do any mistake."

"You know you shouldn't expect anything from him. I'll be the one who will protect you."

"I know..." she smile at him

"Sorry if I sound like I'm putting pressure on you. I want you so much."

"I know well and I want you too. It kills me. But you at least can go see whores."

"You told me I could..." He pout

"Of course! It's just that we women don't have that freedom."

"Maybe not...but I know things that could...give you some freedom, without taking your maidenhood..." he smirk

"What do you have in mind?"

Before he could answer, a knock sound against the door. "Princess, the Queen asks that you be in the carriage in 10 minutes." say her maid who had just returned.

Aegon smirk at Alyssa and lean closer to her ear. "You'll have to wait to find out." making her shiver.

He leave, laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------

The drive to Driftmark is long. Too long. The Queen had insisted that the journey be made by carriage and not on the back of a dragon. A way to protect Aemond's sensibility as he don't have one yet.

The carriage make Alyssa nauseous. She would have been so much better on Sylvermoon's back...

Her head is resting on her mother's shoulder and her hand in her little sister's, Heleana.

Aegon is looking at her, trying not to show his worry.

"Are you ok, my sweet?"

"When is this gonna end mother?"

The Queen open the curtain of the carriage. "Not very long. Maybe half an hour. Close your eyes for a bit."

"I really hate feeling like this."

The Queen look at her worriedly. "Before we head back we'll ask the maester to give you something to put you to sleep. That way you'll bear it better."

"Thank you Mother." Alyssa loon at her father. A sick old man who seems lost in thought and pay no attention to what is going on in the carriage. As a child, she dreamed of her father taking care of her, coming to her bedside during her fevers and nightmares...but today she knows that is an unrealistic dream.

She never had a father...and never will.

----------------------------------

Less than twenty minutes later, the carriage stopped. The royal family is welcome by the Seasnake himself, lord Corlys Velaryon. The man, although tall and strong, is overwhelm by the mourning of his only daughter but try to make good figure to welcome the King, the Queen and their children.

"My dear Corlys, I give you my condolences." say the king before being seize with a fit of coughing. "Thank you your grace. I will lead you to your apartments, you can rest while before the ceremony" He start to guide them.