the moment jaemin opened the door, the blasting music immediately greeted them. it's dark inside but the colorful lights are keeping the house lit, and people inside are already grouping themselves and drinks have already been distributed.

he did nothing but look down on the floor as him and jaemin swim inside the crowd just to find where that jeno guy is. the house is very spacious, that's what donghyuck noticed, as it feels like he's been walking in a very narrow corridor.

a hiss fell on his lips when he suddenly felt his head hit someone's back. he looked up and noticed that jaemin stopped in his tracks.

"jeno!" jaemin calls out and almost immediately the said name looked back and greeted the younger with a smile.

"jaemin," he voices out before bringing the younger's body towards him in a hug, "been waiting for you for so long."

donghyuck only looked at the two, confused. are they really that close? he asked himself while still rubbing his sore forehead. weird, jaemin never brought this guy up before. he was about to look around the house when he felt jaemin hold him by his shoulders, bringing him closer. "by the way, this is my friend," he introduced, "donghyuck."

"you're the one jaemin kept talking about!" jeno exclaims before extending his hand out for a shake, "i'm jeno, nice to meet you."

"i'm donghyuck..." the latter shakes his hands before shooting him a smile, "nice to meet you too! nice party, by the way."

"oh thank you." the latter giggled. "have fun!" he waved before wrapping his arms around jaemin's waist and basically dragged him away.

"have fun, hyuckie!" jaemin shouts before disappearing in the crowd.

"wha—" donghyuck's eyes widens as he froze on his spot. he couldn't argue anymore when jaemin immediately vanished in front of him. he doesn't even feel like belongs here with the number of strangers around him, not only that but the foreign atmosphere is driving him crazy, what is he supposed to do now.

he started to look around the place—in the kitchen people were making out, over the stairs there were people drinking and chatting, and in the living room, there was a group of people in a circle probably playing some sort of game.

where would he put himself here?

he was just about to step his heel away when he heard a shout. "hey!" a deep voice was heard. donghyuck turned around, he immediately made eye contact with one of the person inside a group of circle. he pointed at himself, just to make sure he was actually talking to him, "yes, you!"

donghyuck raised his brows in confusion. the stranger might've sensed this when he immediately said, "come here! we're short in players."

slowly, he started making his way towards the circle and the guy that just welcomed him made space beside him. "i'm yangyang." donghyuck sat beside the male right away. "have you had any drinks yet?" he asked.