Max look confused until he looks closer and see that she those look like molly, but human.

Max: ok, this is weird now.

Lilly: think she is friendly and optimistic liker her.

Max: if it is then I'm in a nightmare. Now let's go before we get late.

Max drops off his sister where he starts heading to his school.

Max: (alright, just go to class and get back home so I can get out attention around people, and hope that girl version of molly wont be in my class.)

He was walking in class where he met the teacher.

Mis. Lightfoot: oh! We have another new student here!

He looks to meet eye widen that the girl was be in his class.

Max: (why me?)

The girl smile at him as he just walks I next to her without saying a word.

Mis. Lightfoot: As I'm sure many of you have noticed, we have two new students joining us. Welcome, Molly McGee and max Martin. Would you like to tell us a little about yourselves?

Max: (even she has the same name as Molly)

Molly: If you know only one thing about me, it's that I-

She was then slip on something that make her slip around the classes like he is dancing; however Max feel seems odd about it but he just ignores the feeling until she made it in front to stop

Molly: I, uh, like to dance.

The student amazed by it as there was one that stood up giving a slow handclap.

Andrea: Brava! *sarcastically while walk up to her* Ahn-drea Davenport, social influencer, future disruptor, Brighton Middle School's official good will ambassador

The entire class applauded her.

Andrea: It's a lot of things in one, I know. I'd be honoured if you'd join me on stage this afternoon at the New School Year Assembly.