New Start

In a forest far from any civilization, we find one Izuku Midoriya looking outside a window up on top the home base of the rescue hero team known as the Wild Wild Pussycats. As the rain fell off the glass our green haired hero could only keep thinking back on how he found himself in his current situation. As he closed his eyes memories of the events that lead him here played through his mind.

It was here that the LOV struck and attacked the first year hero course students of U.A succeeding in kidnapping the winner of the U.A's sports festival Katsuki Bakugou. It was also here were Izuku once again found himself breaking his arms fighting off the villain known as Muscular while protecting a young boy named Kota.

Soon after the kidnapping and the safe return of the other students, hero's began to mobilize in an attempt to find and rescue the kidnapped student, and attempted to apprehend those responsible. What many wouldn't find out until later was that one member of the WWPs known as Ragdoll was also kidnapped and unfortunately would have her quirk taken from her.

While he waited in the hospital worrying over his frie-........his....classmate, Izuku was approached by his classes residential manly man who was recruiting others to form a group and go save Bakugou themselves. And although hesitant at first, Izuku joined his former classmate along with a few others.

That's right.......former classmate. This is due to the fact of what happened soon after the events of what was now called the Kamino incident. When everything had calmed down the students of U.A were offered a "chance" to live at dorms that the school had built to keep their students safe. It was here where everything went down hill for the green haired teen.

As soon as the hero course students of class 1A had stood outside of their future dorms, their sensie Shota Aizawa also known as the pro hero Eraserhead had stopped them to give them a speech about how they broke the staff of U.As trust with the rescue team that had left to save their classmate, even when they were told to let the hero's handle the situation.

Most thought it was just another lecture or scare tactic just like his expelling lie he had used on their first day........but that soon changed when Aizawa had said something that shocked all of them.....

Flashback

"Due to U.A not wanting a repeat of what happened, immediate action must be taken as to not encourage other students to take action into their own hands" said Aizawa as he stared down his class. As his words began to sink in the hero course students began to sweat and lightly shake with fear and began to wonder just how their teacher was going to punish them, none more then the members of the rescue team themselves who were the most nervous out of the rest.

"So I want a clear answer......who was the one that started the rescue team to retrieve Bakugou" said Aizawa with a scowl on his face. As the members of the team looked at one another worried expressions evident on their faces, it was the class red head that spoke. "Oh....that was Midoriya Aizawa-sensie" said Kirishima while he held his head down not looking at his teacher. "Really.....Well then"

When Izuku heard his classmate say that he was the one that formed the group he became panicked and was ready to respond that he was not, in fact, the one who did it. However, before he was about to defend himself he looked over to the red head who held pleading eyes to him asking him to not say the truth. Conflicted on what to do Izuku decided to just take the punishment as it couldn't be that bad right? And it was a hero's job to help those in need.