Im so done.

White star weakly looked up to the man whom he shared similar striking hair with, "I'm not losing that simply.. if I'm dying.. you'll die with me" he weakly states and before cale could even respond, a flash suddenly occurred to his visions, blacking out almost immediately.

Cale groaned, feeling his already weak body (he won't admit that tho) ache and sore in every part. Recalling precious events, he sneered. "Fucking white star doing his nasty shits again.."

He looked around only for the first thing he saw was.. well.. white star.

White star somehow woke up by feeling someone going for his neck.

"What the fuck.." barrow muttered as he looked around the crowded place filled with people. He looked to the side only to see his greatest enemy to be glaring at him.

And why was their body built like a 7 year old?!

kim rok soo looked at the opposite side of his train as he temples his incoming headache, "fuck.." he muttered quietly to himself.

Why the fuck was the enemy who killed him and the guy who he replaced body with in the opposite side of the train with him?!

A black haired guy continues to side eye the three eye catching people in the train but was interrupted, "oh my, at this rate, you might get sucked into your phone." He looked up. 'Yoo sangah?'

ORRR

Chaotic twins barrow and cale with kim rok soo being a caretaker for them!!
ORV x LCF

_____________________________
Honestly don't hate this idea.. idk maybe
someone already made something like
this?

1/16/23