HOT TOPIC (2)

No proofread

Cale just woke up from the beating of that black haired punk. Sure what he said was wrong and the pink had the rights to punch him but seriously beating him an inch way to death? And the guy didn't even suffer from damages and was let off too!

Ah, but he doesn't regret saying those words of course. Call him harsh, but he seriously just hate the harris village, nothing else.

Cale was currently looking at a frame (it's jour's frame), he then heard light knocks on the door, thinking it was ron, he says "come in" in a small voice, ron has good hearing so he would always hear him wether it was a whisper or not.

As the door opens, he realizes the ginger hair. Though confused, he lets out a scowling expression,

"why the hell are you here. Where's ron." He says in a displeased tone. He would've yelled but his throat is sore to the fact his surprised he even got to say a sentence.

Hans looked down, scared. He then breathes in and out, finally looking back at the red head with a gentle look.

"I'm sorry to inform this to you, young master but..." he hesitates, "Ron has long left after you were beaten up by the swordsman alongside with his son.." he continues in a low voice, knowing how much Ron was probably important to him.

Cale's scowling face quickly turned to a straight face, he turned to look at the balcony, avoiding the gaze of the ginger.

He looks back at hans with his scowling face, "Get out." He demands.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's whatever."

"Get out now."

"Yes.. I'll come back after preparing food." Hans finally left.

Cale but his lip, "damn.." he whispers, voice slightly cracking.

I mean, sure Ron was only a butler who was doing his duty. But he was really.. really was the only one who was there for him during his father's negligence. He even thought Ron as a father.

He was trashy, but he trusted Ron wouldn't leave him because Ron didn't care much about his tantrums and reputation. He really really thought would stay with him. Really.

Cale sighed, 'it was my choice to do this, I have to deal with the consequences'

He just hopes Ron and beacrox gets treated better with that punk.

_________________
Took a long to update
9/30/22
PART THREE?!