Soleil sighed when she was home, plopping on her bed and reading magazines. There was a knock on her door. Her face stiffened when she saw who it was. "How did you find my house!?" Soleil exclaimed, getting up and moving farther away. "Im the emperor" He answered. "and you cannot be here!" Soleil said. "come on.." Sovieshu tried. "Your drunk." Soleil said trying to make herself feel better but that was even worse. "Im not, im sober." Sovieshu told her. "then use your two brain cells and exit my room!" Soleil yelled. 

Sovieshu walked up to her and Soleil realized she was the tipsy one. "Holy crap, don't come any closer im drunk!" Soleil panicked. Sovieshu kissed her though.

Sovieshu broke the kiss soon after and Soleil just stared.

"w-why would yo-" Soleil tried to protest but before she could Kosair came out of the shadows

"w-why would yo-" Soleil tried to protest but before she could Kosair came out of the shadows. "Soleil.." Kosair said mad. Soleil slammed her body on her bed and screamed in her pillow as her face heated. This happened once before during the summer and Soleil thought she knew what came next. Sovieshu left the awkward situation. "it wasn't what--" Soleil tried, Kosair just kissed her. This was not what she was expecting, she was expecting a full rage, screaming match, anything along those lines. 

Soleil panted once the kiss broke. "Now tell me..Who are you currently seeing Soleil?" Kosair asked, kissing her collarbone. "i-i" Soleil whimpered. "Soleil Lily-Rose." Kosair growled. "You~" Soleil said pulling him up to kiss her. "Are you drunk?" Kosair asked. "whaaa..no way!" Soleil chuckled. "Now I see what happened." Kosair said pinning her back on the bed and giving her more love marks. Soleil giggled as she played with his silk hair. "I love you kosair.." She whispered. 

The next day Kosair managed to convince Soleil to come back to the Eastern Palace. "Okay but im only there for you and your sister so no silly business" Soleil told him. "alright." 

"YOUR WHAT!?" Soleil yelled. "Keep it down.." Navier said chucking. "Im sorry..But who's the lucky guy?" Soleil asked. "Prince Heinley of the Western Kingdom" Navier told her. Soleil's face changed and she went pale. "Is there anything wrong?" Navier asked, she was concerned as Soleil looked sick. "Don't believe the rumor's..." Navier said. "Y-yeah alright I won't" Soleil said with a fake smile. "Anyways he is going to visit here any time.." Navier said. Soleil gulped. She didn't know how to tell Navier that the rumor's could be true and that Soleil and Heinley had a connection during the time Kosair was away. There was a knock on the door. 

"Navier I brought--" Heinley walked in only to see a black haired girl looking straight at him. Heinley gulped but went to sit down. Navier just looked in confusion, "do you two know each other?" Navier asked. "No way!" Both answered. "im just going to go see Kosair.." Soleil said with a slight smile. "Alright, I'll see you later." Navier said.

"Kosair!" Soleil called. "Soleil you know I have eyes anywhere and everywhere.." Kosair told her. "yeah?" Soleil asked. "So how long have you been planning to keep this from me." Kosair asked her. "How long have you known!?" Soleil asked him. "My advisor told me everything as soon as he got back from his trip." Kosair told her, his tone cold. "It wasn't my intention! I was just lonely and I got drunk and he looked like you and it just kept going on!" Soleil told him. Kosair scoffed and left her to be alone. 

Soleil went on a walk to help bubble in her feelings. She decided to sit down by a pillar and think.

"Soleil? What's wrong?" Navier asked, Heinley by her side

"Soleil? What's wrong?" Navier asked, Heinley by her side. Soleil turned to face the other direction embarrassed to be seen in such a way. "Me and Kosair got into a fight.." Soleil told Navier, her voice cracking. "And now I think were over..." Soleil started to sob again. Never did any of her fights with him and up this way, they either hugged it out or anything else, never him walking away. 

"Hey, he wouldn't leave you, he loves you.." Navier tried. "He walked away from me!" Soleil told her. "That doesn't mean anything.." Navier said. "Fine, I'll go talk to him." Soleil said, trying to get her away. "That's the spirit." Navier said leaving with Heinley. Soleil turned to look at them and saw Heinley staring at her. 

Soleil quickly got up and went to find Kosair. "Kosair?" She asked, knocking on his door. "Go away." Kosair said drowsy. Soleil opened the door to find Kosair smoking. "Im sorry.." Soleil said. "Come here" Kosair said. Soleil quickly ran to him and sat on his lap. "Now tell me..Who are you currently seeing." Kosair asked kissing her neck. "Mm you" Soleil answered. "You know I could never leave you, even when you piss me off."

"Now lets go to my sister, I don't want her dating that hunk" Kosair said

"Now lets go to my sister, I don't want her dating that hunk" Kosair said. "But they seem so right for each other..." Soleil tried. "She still deserves to know." Kosair told her. Soleil got off his lap and held his hand. 

"I see you two are back together." Navier said. "Thank you so much navi!" Soleil said. Navier smile faded as she saw her brother's expression. "Kosair, do it for me, Im going to go get air.." Soleil said as she left the room. "So sister, You know your current lover right." Kosair said seriously. "yes." Navier answered. "He's seen other girls in the past, including...Soleil." Kosair told her slowly. "Kosair.. Thank you for telling me this.. But I think I will just have to work my relationship out with him.." Navier answered. "OH THANK GOD!" Soleil said coming back into the room. "You sly fox" Kosair said, picking her up. "Im going to take this one away, see you later Navier."