Lord Kosair's Girl

Before Navier was born

<3<3★<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"Oww" a girls voice called out, she was stuck in a bush. "Are you alright?" A boys voice called. "No! Obviously not!" The girl said, bruised all over. The boy quickly got her out.

"What happened?" He asked her. "I was running away from my parents..they are so mean!" The girl answered. "What's your name?" The girl questioned. "Kosair, yours?" He said "I am Soleil but some people call me lay lay!" Soleil answered.
★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★

"Woah that's your baby sister?" Soleil asked "Yup!" Kosair said. "She's so adorable !!"

"Ahh memories.." Soleil said bitterly as she closed a book of hers. She had a whole library filled of her stories, and others. She pranced the halls, dancing and doing twirls.

"Madam, you have mail." A voice called. "Oo coming!" Soleil answered. She hurriedly walked towards the door to see who had brought her a note. "Kosair..." She said while closing the door

★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★

"You wanted to meet up?" Soleil said. "Don't be so cold Leila sweetie." Kosair said, kissing her hand. "Don't try to be a gentleman now!" Soleil said, taking away her hand. Kosair scoffed. "Don't act like your not excited to see me" kosair said. "After you left me because you are obsessed with fighting? Be obsessed with me instead" Soleil said without another thought

"I am obsessed with you, that's why I'm here" kosair chuckled, kissing her neck. "You know what people can assume if they see us here..like this.." Soleil said. "I didn't reckon that you cared" kosair said, pinning her against the wall.

"Now I know your back.." Soleil said while Kosair took off her coat.

" Soleil said while Kosair took off her coat

"Kosair wait..stay.." Soleil told him. "Alright sweetie.." he said, kissing her forehead. "I overworked you didn't I?" He said chuckling. "I'll get used to it.."

★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★

"You have to go? Now?" Soleil asked
"yes, I have to go meet my sister" Kosair told her. "Oo I wanna come!" Soleil said excitedly. "Can you even walk?" Kosair asked her. "Of course I can!" Soleil said, standing up strong.

★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★<3★

"We are here Soleil" kosair said, waking her up. "Naugh.." Soleil answered, still a bit drowsy. Kosair got out of the carriage and helped Soleil out aswell.
"Woah this place is big.." Soleil said as they walked towards the castle.