𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 13: •*Walk to the Library*•

Start from the beginning

"Shit- Wait up!" You huffed as you ran over to him.

"You're a fast walker for an old man."

Primo turned to you, offended.

"Old man? Please, you should see me on stage." He shook his head with a tsk.

"Didn't you literally give your role to Secondo because you were getting too old?"

"I didn't want to, I was forced. It was Secondos time, my time was up." You hummed.

"If you say so."

You both walked side by side in silence for a while after that. Primo's presence was actually one of the more calming compared to the others you've met here so far. He just seemed chillaxed, he's been through too much shit to actually give a shit anymore.

"So who is this mystery person you are meeting?" He spoke up.

"My friend, Swiss."

"I figured."

You glanced over at him, trying to take in his features a bit more. He really did look quite old. Well, not as old as Terzo and Copia make him sound to be.

"Hey, so who was that nun-"

"I don't think that's any of your business, Y/n." His tone deepened.

"Sorry..." You mumbled.

...

"Her name is Angelina... she's worked with us for quite a while now."

You raised your head to look up at him.

"Angelina... Such a gorgeous name." You smiled. He chuckled and stared down at you.

"Yes, it is. From the moment she started here, which was nearing the end of my era, she caught my eye. We got along from the moment we laid eyes on each other." Primo smiled at the thought of her.

You couldn't blame him, from the small peak you got of her, she really was pretty. Long brown fluffy hair, big nose, freckles.

"It wasn't long till Secondo also fell for her friend, Bonny." He laughed.

Your heart couldn't help but drop a little. Does Secondo have a lover?

"She was very beautiful as well. Such a shame."

"Well, what happened to Bonny?"

"Oh... Don't tell Secondo I ever spoke of her to you... She stopped working with us a while ago as Secondo... Well, he cheated on her. Many times."

"Shit, really?!" You exclaimed jaw dropped.

"Yes, but he has learned his lesson from that. He didn't love her as much as she loved him... She was such a pure soul as well, she already went threw so much. Angelina never liked him after that." Primo shrugged.

"Damn, I never would have thought of Secondo to be a cheater..." You sighed.

"What can I say, he's needy, and sometimes incredibly greedy."

"Poor Bonny.." You frowned.

"Yes... I have a picture of all of us four if you would like to see it?" He dug threw his robe pockets.

"You just always have it on you?"

He hummed as he pulled out a photograph.

There they were, Primo was next to Angelina, Secondo next to who you guessed was Bonny.

Bonny was dark-skinned and had a beautiful afro. The photo was a bit worn out so you couldn't really see well. But shit, Primo and Secondo looked marvelous. They were in very fancy outfits and looked much younger.