𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry." He said a bit louder than the first time, "Awll."

Ares didn't hesitate to gripped Tae's throat and aggressively pulled him to him, clashing their lips together.

Tae whimpered in Ares mouth and grabbed Ares torso as Ares nails dig in his skin and they made out for a while then pulled away slowly, Ares let Tae bottom lip go and watched Tae it recoil back in place and place two kisses ontop of Tae's lips and let his throat go.

Ares grazed his tongue over his lips with a smirk on his face, "Stop actin' gangsta." He rasped.

Tae breathing heavily and in a sexual trance, staring up at Ares with his eyes filled with nothing but lust. "C'mon." Tae uttered, "C'mon wat?" Ares asked in confusion as Dazaí grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the bedroom.

Tae didn't respond back to him and shut the bedroom door and locked it, turning to Ares and lifting his arms and taking his shirt off and throwing it onto the floor.

Ares chuckled and pushed Tae back. "Yeen finna bitch me." He said before grabbing the hem of Tae's beater and pulling it over his head and throwing it on the floor.

"You ain't gonna bitch me."

"Let's fight 'bout it." Ares grinned devilishly, "Blow fa blow or tusslin'?"

"It'on matter, juss know ima win." Ares stated cockily, "And you said dat last time and you was on knees." Dazaí muttered underneath his breath.

"Mane, shut yo bitch ass up!" Ares buckled at Tae who mugged him and sent a harsh slap to his face who chuckled at him. "I should slap yo bitch ass."

"Shut up, dick lips havin' ahh nigga." Dazaí taunted before crackling loudly.

Ares kisses his teeth and pushed the older back into the wall, Tae smacked his lips when his back came in contact with the wall and grabbed the rim of Ares joggers and yanked him to him.

"Alright bitch, You push me li' hard." He gritted.

Ares laughed in his face and stared down Dazaí, "Do sum 'bout it." He taunted in a deep voice, Tae looked him up and down and began pulling at Ares sweatpants. "Stop playin', gate keepin' and shit." He grumbled lowly.

"Ya wan' dick?" Ares raised his eyebrows.

Tae nodded and avoided eye contact with area which made Ares grip the smaller's jawline tightly and connected their line of vision quickly, "Look at me and use yo words, li' daddy." Ares demanded.

"Yes."

Ares pulled Tae from out of corner of the wall and pushed Tae on his bed, Tae watched Ares stepped out of his sweatpants and his Ethika and walked to Tae and grabbed the hem of Tae's sweatpants and threw them onto the floor. "Take em off."

Tae obeyed and took his boxers off, Ares pulled the cover back and climbed underneath the comforter, "Get ma shit wet dada." His words rolled off softly, staring at Tae whom blushed and got between Ares legs and began sucking on Ares pink tip.

Ares took his lip into his mouth and his breathing increased as Tae started bopping his head effortlessly, 'He do kno' how ta suck dick.' He thought before letting a groan slip out of his mouth. 'He wasn't lyin.'