Delta Emerald Arc Chapter 11 - End of the Road Part 2

Mulai dari awal

Echoed noises came from the entrance. Moving towards the defences I saw the Pokemon struggling and in that one moment they broke. The door cracked open and a Deoxys broke through. 

The survivors began to go into a full meltdown screaming and running. "They got through! We're going to die!"

Forced to rise to the fight I took out one of my Pokemon trying to engage the Deoxys but the crowd kept pushing me making me fall back. Iono tried helping me but was also washed up in the chaos.

To make matters worse Deoxys went for her.  Watching Iono get swooped up I felt my mind fall back to Zinnia. No. I couldn't let this happen again. No!

The empty Pokeball fell by my side. I didn't even think I just reacted by throwing the Pokeball at the Deoxys. What happened left me baffled.

It was being split in half. The Pokemon tugged and ripped into the Pokeball captured while a green-haired boy was freed falling to the ground.

Deoxys was captured.

The panic was still in full motion but the screams had fallen into an uneasy silence. Crawling to my feet I approached the boy cautiously Zorua in between my legs. Glancing at him I prod his back with my foot. "Hello?"

No response.

Moving to the Pokeball I picked it up confirming the Deoxys was trapped. Looking closer I was startled beyond belief as the boy woke up gasping for air. "Easy easy! You're alright, hey, eyes on me."

"Where am I? What's going on?"

"Breathe, breathe. What's your name?"

"Wally."

"Good, ok Wally. What do you last remember?"

Wally gripped my wrist panting. "I had arrived in Slateport, I was heading to the market for rare items. When I. I don't remember?"

Nodding to this I glanced to Iono. "You alright?"

"Y-Yeah, thanks... Did that boy separate from that Deoxys?"

"He did... Capturing the Deoxys frees the victim... Capturing the Deoxys frees the victim!" The second time I said that came out with a roar as I picked up Wally helping him to the others. "Don't you get it Iono? Zinnia is alive!"

"I knew it! That's great!" Iono said with relief but still confusion sprinkled in. "But how do we save them?"

Running onto the stage I took out my Rotom Phone using the microphone to speak to everyone. "Listen up everyone! Please I need everyone's attention! You don't know me but... But. Look, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. You're all scared, I get it. I am too, you see what's going on out there and you think the world is ending."

"It is over!" One person shouted. "We're doomed, the Champions couldn't even save us!"

"I get that. I do but look. At the end of the day, these are just Pokemon. Where I come from people feared Pokemon far and wide just like you do now. We hide away in our houses, children under blankets scared the big bad Pocket Monster is coming. But you see there's one thing that is different compared to my time. You all have your Pokemon by your sides. Allies, friends, family. Partners. Pokemon are the best part of all of us, we're not going to let them take that from us. We can stop them, we can! I know we can. I know many of you have lost hope, you've lost someone important to you. But they aren't gone, we can save them." 

Taking a deep breath I held up a Pokeball. "If the Deoxys that stole your loved one is captured they can be saved. We can save all of them, but I need your help. Together we can beat these monsters and take our home back."