Platinum Arc Chapter 9 - Team Galactic's Ultimate Victory

Start from the beginning

Garchomp's devasting attack obliterated the door leaving nothing standing but smoke. Her power was unlike anything I've ever seen before. Keep my Pokemon close; I entered the bunker, seeing screens full of data on the Time Distortions and the Pokemon coming through them—one for each typing, all apart from Dragon. Approaching one of the screens, I was dumbfounded by the discovery. "These are pictures of Hisui, perfect modern-day photos... How is that possible?"

"The Sinjoh ruins, too, alongside the legends of Dialga. So what on earth has Team Galactic been doing down here?" Cynthis muttered, concerned.

"Changing the world." We both turned, ready for battle, as Mars stood alone, looking at her prize. "What do you think? I'm pretty pleased with the progress made in such a short amount of time. Hisui is quite the region, free of trivial things like gyms and Pokemon Centers. Just freedom; I quite like that world. I'm sure Cyrus would too."

"You went to Hisui? That's not possible." I respond, clenching my Pokeball tightly. "The Time Distortions are-."

"The Time Distortions are under the control of Team Galactic, and with the assistance from our... past benefactor, I'll be able to rip a hole through time and space and free Cyrus once and for all."

"Past benefactor!? Who would be crazy enough to work with you from Hisui?" I bark, not believing her lies.

Cynthia glared down at Mars shaking her head in disapproval. "You would destroy this world just for the chance to see Cyrus again? I am sure he doesn't want to be found."

"You're wrong. All of you're mistaken. And I'll prove it." She hisses, holding a Hisuian Pokeball up. "Nothing is going to stand in my way. Decidueye, I choose you!"

Decidueye burst into battle, spreading its wings out, raring for a fight. Cynthia stared on, holding her chin, inspecting the foe. "This isn't like any Decidueye I've encountered."

"She's using Hisuian Pokemon... That's not good at all. Stealing Pokemon from different times, I won't allow that! Goodra, take her down!"

Cynthia kept in the battle with Garchomp as Mars was the first to attack. "Decidueye use triple arrows; hold nothing back!"

Delivering an axe kick, Decidueye proceeded to fire off three arrows, devastating our advances. Forced back, I had no choice but to go on the defensive to avoid such a super-effective blow. "Goodra, quickly use shelter before Decidueye attacks again!"

Holding the line, I gave Cynthia the breather she needed allowing Garchomp to set up. "Don't let this chance slip us by, Garchomp swords dance!"

"Decidueye use leaf storm on the Garchomp!"

"Goodra, take the hit and return it with dragon pulse!" The attack did very little to Goodra, thanks to the quad resistance. Striking back with a powerful dragon pulse, Cynthia took the next step looking to end the battle once and for all.

"End it Garchomp use poison jab!"

Super effective, a one-hit KO.

Mars took Decidueye off the battlefield, holding her next Pokemon. "I'm not done yet. Ursaluna, you're up!"

"What Pokemon is that?" Cynthia whispered, unsure what move to pull yet.

"Ursaluna! That's a terrible matchup; it's the evolution of Ursaring!"

"Hisui is so fascinating. But that won't stop the likes of us. Garchomp strike the Ursaluna with an earthquake!"

"Oh no, you don't; Ursaluna ram into Garchomp with Headlong Rush!" Garchomp was tackled and rammed into the room. We came from the area exploding.