Platinum Arc Chapter 4 - Team Galatic's Newest Pawn

Depuis le début

"Ugh, yeah, that's me, my name is Y/N, and this is my partner Mimi. We arrived in Sinnoh not long ago from Paldea. We're a big fan." I put together probably the best, not to mention we were a part of the team 300 years ago. But, of course, no one ever believes that.

"Paldea? Hang on a second; I heard a trainer just became a Champion over there. So that wouldn't happen to be you?"

Nodding, I took out my badge collection. "Oh, sure is. So we're Champion trainers."

The room fell silent as even Grunt 2 was shocked. Jupiter had to blink a few times, dazed. "A Champion wants to join Team Galatic? Is this fate? Sorry, the way I see it, we don't even need to test you in that case. So welcome aboard, Y/N."

"Thank you, Commander Jupiter; I won't disappoint you."

Grunt 2 stood next to Jupiter, whispering in her ear. "He's seen the Time Gear."

"Is that true? You came across a Time Gear?"

"A what? Oh, you mean that strange gear in the Time Distortion? Yeah, Mimi and I encounter it. I can't describe exactly what happened, but it was like we were looking through a window to the past. I saw Sinnoh hundreds of years ago, back when it was called Hisui."

"Does that match our data?!" Jupiter shouts at the other scientist, who all nod in agreement. "Mars has to hear about this. Was there anything else at all, Y/N?"

"Well, I managed to catch a Pokemon from said past," I explain, holding my Hisuian Pokeball and sending out my Shiny Shinx.

"A Pokemon from the past? The Time Distortions are all true, then. Dialga's disappearance seems more likely than ever." Jupiter mustered, looking at my Pokemon. "Can we run some tests on this Shinx?"

"T-test? What kind of tests?" I question wearily.

But no one got an answer as the alarms began to go off. "Report, what's happening?"

"It's the international police! They've found us, Commander!"

Jupiter looked at me, frustrated. "Was this you?"

"Was what me? I don't know what's going in." I admit turning around. "Why are the police after us?"

"They think we're responsible for the Time distortions." Grunt 2 snapped. "What rubbish."

"Our HQ has been located; we must evacuate, destroy all evidence and submit it to the boss," Jupiter ordered. "Y/N, we need time; we cannot be allowed to be captured. The fate of the world relies on us."

"I... Well... I'll do what I can?"

The rest of Team Galatic began evacuating as the strange man from Jubilife City confronted me. Looker. 

"Halt Team Galatic! Whatever plans you have, it ends here." He orders but pauses on me. "You, I should have known you were in the works with them, Volo!"

I forgot I gave him a fake name.

"I'm sorry, Mister Looker, but I can't let you pass. "Go, Shinx!"

"You're making a huge mistake, young man; justice won't wait for anyone. So come on out, partner."

Looker sent out Croagunk, ready for battle. 

 "Shinx, start with a Thunder Fang!"Shinx charges forward, its fangs crackling with electricity, aiming to deliver a powerful electric bite to Croagunk.

"Croagunk, Counter with a Sucker Punch!" Croagunk quickly reacts, launching itself forward with a surprise punch, attempting to intercept Shinx's Thunder Fang attack.