Sun and Moon Arc Final Chapter - The Boy and His Zorua

Start from the beginning

"What?"

Iron Dancer didn't even hesitate spinning in the air readying a blazing roundhouse kick on me. Flinching I fell back calling on Goodra to protect me. Blocking the attack he slid back arms up burning on hit. Crawling back onto my feet I stood behind Goodra fists clenched disgusted by this sudden turn of events. "What the hell! I thought this was meant to be a Pokémon battle!"

"What? Were you hoping I would fight one-on-one with the hopes you would defeat my team and make me surrender? Give me a break, I didn't sacrifice everything just to lose at a pointless turn-based battle! Team Rainbow Rocket don't play fair, neither will I."

Sending out another Paradox Pokémon I was blown back by the mere presence of fog rolling in as the sense of being watched consumed my sanity. "Iron Knightmare, purge this weakling from my sight."

Goodra kept me close setting up Protect and Shelter over and over juggling the constant attacks from the Paradox Liligant and now Paradox Darkrai. Goodra was my only real tank, a bulky team member I could always rely on, but even if was being quickly overwhelmed not being able to get a single attack in. Risking everything for me taking me under his wing he pushed back Iron Dancer shooting a Dragon Pulse it's way missing completely now focusing on Darkrai's psychic prowess. 

I was being thrown around so much that I wasn't able to call on a team member to support Goodra as a barrage of blaze kick, close combat and night slash was enough to bring him down. Left in the open I looked horrified as Y/N relished in this. "Finally, Iron Knightmare drown the coward in an endless abyss."

With all hope lost Goodra defining all odds got back up picking up Iron Knightmare and throwing the monster making the upcoming Dark Void miss destroying a part of the castle's wall. "What!?"

Placing a hand on Goodra I smiled tearing up. "Buddy, thank you. You're not fighting alone, not anymore. Do you want to get nuts? Let's get nuts!" Throwing my Ultra Ball into the air Darkrai burst out floating above me eyeing down Iron Knightmare.

Y/N's entire persona changed as he crossed his arms smirking. "I see, so that's how you want to play it? Very well, Iron Knightmare, focus entirely on that past copy. Show it who's the real Darkrai!"

Iron Knightmare lunged forward, its eyes gleaming with malicious intent. Darkrai swiftly evaded, vanishing into the darkness only to reappear behind its opponent. With a quick gesture from my hand, I ordered a Dark Pulse that ripped through the air, colliding with the opposing Paradox Pokémon.

The battlefield was shrouded in a dark energy, the clash of two powerful Darkrai creating an otherworldly spectacle. The other Y/N smirked, clearly unfazed by the initial assault. Iron Knightmare retaliated with a barrage of Shadow Balls, each one pulsating with malevolent energy. My Darkrai skillfully dodged, dancing through the night like a shadowy wraith.

"Stay focused, Darkrai! Let's take this to the next level," I commanded, my voice unwavering. Channelling the power within, I called upon the Nightmare attack. Iron Knightmare recoiled, trapped in a realm of terrifying dreams. Its movements slowed, allowing my Darkrai to strike with a calculated Dark Void.

The battlefield transformed into a dreamscape as Iron Knightmare succumbed to sleep. Seizing the advantage, I urged my Darkrai to unleash a powerful Dark Pulse, exploiting the vulnerability of its slumbering opponent. The blast resonated through the night, causing the opposing Darkrai to awaken in a state of disarray.

The other Y/N scowled, realizing the tide of battle was turning. However, he wasn't one to back down. With a determined glint in his eye, he turned to Iron Dancer screaming. "Bring down this retched pile of dirt down on them!"

The Paradox Liligant snapped into action bursting through each of the remaining pillars with powerful high jump kicks. Soon enough the whole ruins were falling about to crush us in an instant. Y/N stepped back his Paradox Darkrai summoning back to his side teleporting them away. Now left to fend for myself, I returned both Darkrai and Goodra quickly switching to Espeon who didn't even need to wait also teleporting us away.