Sun and Moon Arc Chapter 11 - Rise of Rainbow Rocket

Start from the beginning

Several Team Rocket members launched into action taking the two into the building. The moment they did Gladion and I ran around the side of the building keeping low to the ground. I stopped in my tracks as a large handful were loitering around the back. "There's still too many, we won't get in without drawing attention."

"Then attention is what they'll get. I'll draw them away, you sneak in as quickly as possible."

"Are you sure Gladion? There's too many even for you."

"I'll be alright." He insisted about to run as I stopped him handing him a Pokeball. "Take Iron Valiant with you. They're one of my strongest partners. Give them hell."

Clenching the ball tightly he nodded darting away from me appearing in the open and sending out a Porygon Z, unleashing a barrage of thunderbolts the Rocket grunts all took notice running after him leaving the back entrance wide open. "Good luck Gladion..."

Crawling past the window I raised my badge to the door unlocking the back. Edging the door open I peered inside seeing the coast clear. Sliding into the building I pinned myself to the wall as two grunts walked past. Holding my breath I let them pass until an opening revealed itself. Sprinting for the armoury I slammed the door shut. Taking a deep breath I let out a sigh of relief. "That was too close."

Opening my eyes I was face to face with a stray Rocket grunt taking a tea break. Our eyes locked in shock as he looked to his Masterball ready to go for it. Sending out Vulpix first he pounced on the grunt freezing him solid. Walking up to him I patted him on the head. "Nice work boy, now then. Where did you keep my team, Anabel? No, no, not here. Wait, Hisui, gotcha." Trying to open the locker I paused finding that it wouldn't budge. "A little help here buddy?"

Vulpix stepped back readying himself as he charged head first into the locker smashing it as it fell to the ground letting out a large crash. 

"That will everyone's attention."

Piling through the mess I felt hope overwhelm me finding my Pokeballs safe and sound. The moment I was able to get my belongings the door burst open as a dozen Team Rocket grunts swarmed the armoury. "What the!? How is that possible, we captured you?!"

"Oldest trick in the book," I smirk holding three Pokeballs in one hand between my fingers and two in my other. Throwing my team into the air everyone apart from Darkrai was sent out saving them for an emergency. I pointed to the group who all looked startled, taken back by being outnumbered. "So you better prepare for trouble."

****

Tinkaton smashed through the main office section taking out two more Golbats as I slid under a table being launched towards me Goodra having my back for any surprise attack. Jumping over what was meant to be my desk Espeon jumped off my shoulder launching two more Rocket grunts into a wall. Landing on my knee I looked around most of the busy work taken care of. This would have been a much larger issue if Gladion hadn't drawn away so many this might have gone either way.

Mawile jumped down next to me waiting for my next order as I looked to her pointing up. "Mawile, Tinkaton, you two check the top floor for any stragglers. Luxio, I need you to sniff out the survivors. Looker and Anabel should be here."

"Goodra, make sure no one else breaks in. Cookie, Vulpix. You two are with me."

Espeon jumped on my shoulder, Vulpix on my head as we stormed the front of the station finding where Lillie and Zorua were being held captive. Three grunts held them, prisoner, as Vulpix and Espeon stopped two of them. Zorua broke the illusion taking down the third with a shadow ball as I opened the cell letting them out. "Where's my brother?"

"Drawing the large bulk away. Here I found a few potions in the armoury." I explain handing them to Lillie. "I don't know how long we have the station for. We should hurry."