Scarlet Arc Chapter 7 - Attack on Titan

Start from the beginning

"Do we even have Megas in this region?" A third grunt asked. 

"Who cares? The Boss and that Lass can handle it. Hasta la vistar."

Penny began walking forward, looking horrified. "A crazed Pokemon attacking the base... Oh no, Mela."

Penny began sprinting towards the chaos as I looked shocked, shouting. "Penny, wait up!"

Running towards the base, I could see the walls broken down and scattered all over, with Team Star's Flag on fire, scorched in the air. But then, I stopped seeing more Team Star Grunts scattering. "What is going on?"

"Y/N!" I turn, shocked to see Arven running over, seeing the destruction. "Whoa, was I too late?"

"Arven, what are you doing here?"

"I was researching the appearance of a Titan Pokemon in this area, but I didn't think it would attack Team Star's base like this." He said, dazed. "Is everyone safe?"

"No, the Boss of this place is still in there alongside some lass who stole my Pokemon. Penny just ran it there too." I explained.

"That's not good at all; we must stop this Titan Pokemon before it hurts any more people. Can I count on you, Y/N?"

"You don't even need to ask twice; I'm in," I shout, jumping over the destroyed gate and making it further into the base. "What do you know about these Titan Pokemon Arven?"

"Only what my parents left in their notes. It's meant to be a stupid powerful pokemon larger than any others. They're most likely linked to the Herba Mysticas I've sought. I managed to take down two of the Titans by myself; Nemona tagged along for the third one dying to fight a strong Pokemon."

"Sounds similar to an Alpha Pokemon," I whisper, nodding. "That's fine; I'll take on this Titan while you get any lingering grunts out."

"Alright."

Stopping in my tracks, I saw Goodra worn down but defending Hope and the Team Star boss. The Pokemon made me gasp.

It wasn't any Pokemon I recognised. It wasn't a Gardevoir, nor was it a Gallade. It looked like both, and it was giant. Sliding under a burst of flames, I met with the others as Hope was curled up, terrified. Crouched down, I waved my hand in front of her face. "Hey, Hope, are you still with me?"

"You... What are you? No, you need to run. It's too strong... I can't do anything." Hope sobbed, crawling back.

Goodra was defending us but struggling all the same. I turned to the Team Star boss holding my hand up. "Are you alright too?"

Giving me a simple grunt of acknowledgement, she gripped her Pokeball, annoyed. "That thing swept my whole team... I couldn't protect any of my friends."

"I'm sorry; I won't let it hurt anyone else. Goodra! I need you to hold on a little longer; we'll take down this Titan together."

Goodra roared more determined than ever, as I stood by his side, ready to battle. "I'll hold off the Titan, Hope, Mela, get out of here."

"You're fighting that thing alone!? But I couldn't beat it with Droopy. So what could you do?"

I smiled, giving her a thumbs up. "No one can defeat Goodra, isn't that right, buddy?"

Agreeing with me, it roared. "Told you so. Goodra, let's take the heat off for a moment. Quickly use shelter!"

Goodra curled back into its shell, raising his defence and becoming obscured. Hope watched in awe. "What move was that?"

"Attacking an opponent with the best move isn't always the right strategy. However, setting up for the long term can be key to an easy victory."

The mystery Titan went in for an attack striking with a fire punch. But thanks to Goodra's shelter, it could barely dodge the attack. "Of course, it knows fire punch, and with this drought, it could be the end of our run. Let's turn this around quickly Goodra, use rain dance!"