Uncharacteristically, she asked a bunch of questions, every word was concerned about his state, and Jin Congyun's heart, which had never been as dull as before after saying goodbye to her and leaving Medicine Valley, was finally reborn.

Sometimes he would be a little greedy, hoping that the name she would call out was not his Tsing Yi, but the real name that belonged to him—Jin Congyun. But no, at least not until it's all over.

"I heard about Xihua, so I can't worry about you."

"I'm fine."

"Nonsense, you were kidnapped last night, weren't you? The whole city is discussing what happened yesterday." He frowned and stretched out his hand She tapped her bright red lips, "What's the matter?"

Lin Youtan shrank back in pain, "Maybe he was bitten by something."

"Is that so..."

Jin Congyun asked. Looking at the slightly opened and closed red lips with her eyes motionless, she can still see the soft and moist red tip of her tongue when she speaks. He is not a brat, and he can even tell at a glance that it is the mark of being bitten .

But when he saw her confused eyes calmly, he understood that she must not know what happened. Could it be that Xihua was contemptuous of her last night? Thinking of this, Jin Congyun's beautiful and affectionate peach blossom eyes became somewhat hostile. He didn't know whether he was angry that someone shot at her without his knowledge, or angry at her for acting like she didn't know what happened.

But in the end...Jin Congyun could only sigh, there was nothing he could do about her, he couldn't express this anger to her anyway, and he didn't want to explain to her what it was that caused her to feel bad remember. He could only stretch out his fingertips and rubbed the red lips a few times, as if he didn't regard himself as an outsider at all.

Being grabbed by the other party's chin and rubbing his lips like wiping the table, Lin Youtan had no choice but to struggle with his mouth pouting, and let out a soft cry of pain.

He paused, let go of his hand, and immediately made her take a big step back like seeing a scourge in a funny way.

Reluctant to scold and scold, and unwilling to be beaten, Jin Congyun glared at her angrily. That look was not so much angry at her as a kind of interest, "Okay, I just don't touch her, Come here." The

other party dawdled and sat back beside him with a suspicious expression on his face, not knowing what offended him at all.

"Why did you leave the valley early?"

When she said this, she immediately lost the relaxed expression just now and fell silent.

Jin Congyun was actually asking the question knowingly, but when he really saw her lifeless look, his heart softened unconsciously.

"Tsing Yi."

"Huh? I'm here." "

It's about time, I'll go to you and stay by your side, okay?

"

Whispering in a low voice, "Even senior brother forced me like that, and you are the only one I know well."

"Did he force you?"

Lin Youtan forced a laugh, "It's not considered forcing...he just begged me to leave the valley."

Her eyes suddenly became weak, "It's been so many years, that's the first time he used words like request to me, but it's for Miss Ji. I'm afraid that if I stay by his side, I will never retreat in the future. "

If you don't want to laugh, don't laugh. You think it through, and you want to follow me?"

"I can't go back to Medicine Valley. I have nowhere to go. If you're in trouble..."

Jin Congyun fell silent, obviously he was happy to see such a result. It can be seen that the other party looked completely helpless against Gu Chenyan. Wanting to get angry again, he stretched out his hand and held her hand, which was as soft and cool as cold jade.

"If you want to come, I will definitely wait for you."

His heavy peach eyes met her dark eyes, "But Youtan, if you come by my side, there is no room for regret. Now I can just because of your love." A piece of news comes from thousands of miles away, don't you understand how I see you?"

Lin Youtan seemed to be frightened by his words, but when he saw the serious eyes of the other party, he remembered what happened to him.

She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, she was as clear as ever. Lin Youtan even held his hand backhanded. After a while, she felt that she was too abrupt and changed to tugging on a small corner of his sleeve, "I'm talking." Forget it, as long as you don't change, I will always be by your side." The

other party's eyes were firm and bright, as if the cluster of flames that had only bloomed for Gu Chenyan had finally opened on him, Jin Congyun deliberately ignored it. Shocked in the bottom of my heart, I said 'OK' softly.

This is very good, when the reincarnation on him is lifted, Jin Congyun vowed to protect her for the rest of her life, even if what she wanted was Gu Chenyan, he could force that stubborn Doctor Gu to take good care of her her whole life.

How ridiculous, what Linyoutan got after paying like that back then was his idea of ​​raising one more woman in the school like a charity, but now she was replaced by Jin Congyun, but Jin Congyun said in his heart to protect her for the rest of her life , Even willing to take on the matter of finding a follow-up partner.

I really appreciate his kindness.

"Where are you going now?"

"Peach Blossom Building, it should be in the Fenyang area."

"I have a house there, please remember the address."

Lin Youtan nodded, serious about what he said I remember everything.

It seems that because the dust of the future has settled and she has a destination, her face has finally lost its heaviness. When Lin Youtan really smiles, there will be two small dimples on her cheeks, and her whole person instantly turns from reserved and indifferent to Sweet and delicious Meijiao'e.

It was a smile that only bloomed for Jin Congyun, and he realized it very clearly, even though he repeatedly convinced himself that it was just a stopgap measure. He is also obviously not a person who likes to drink, and just now he just had a light drink and waited for her to come, but the traces of heat made him seem drunk, and he was drunk in her lightly sipped, flushed smile.

Jin Congyun seemed to be possessed, and hugged the person close to him into his arms, as if he finally embraced the bright moon hanging high in the sky in his arms, carrying the blizzard and snow all night, blowing all over her body. Strong medicinal fragrance.

"I'll wait for you." The

man lowered his head and whispered in her well-behaved, still neck. Those peach blossom eyes were full of love that he deliberately suppressed and didn't want to show up. He could neither see... nor hide Can't live.