A New Face

Authors Note: JUST FINISHED MIDTERM WEEK AND FAST TESTING 😀

Y/n sighed and grabbed a drink that one of the waiters gave to her. "...where is he?" She asked before taking a sip of her drink.

Someone accidentally bumped into her and made her spill the drink on herself. She was a bit shocked and looked at the person to see a women who seemed to be in her mid 20's. She wore a black cape and had on a black dress.

" I'm sorry dear..here you go" the women hands her a napkin to clean herself up. " It's fine and thank you" Y/n smiled at her as she grabbed the napkin.

"If you don't mind me asking why are you sitting alone?" The women said "I'm waiting for my husband to get back." Y/n simply said as she continued to clean herself up.

The women hummed and noticed a necklace on Y/n's neck. "What a beautiful necklace dear..why did you get it?" Y/n looked down at her moon shaped necklace Dal had give her and Johnny on his birthday to symbolize their friendship.

"It's a friendship necklace between me and my best friend" Y/n said and the women smiled. The women was observing Y/n as she kept talking about the necklace.

The women smiled at her and a few tears seemed to fall out of her eyes. " are you okay?" Y/n asked in a concerned tone. "I-Im fine dear. Just allergies" she smiled.

"I think I'm just gonna get a drink" the women smiled.

"...you remind me so much of her" the women whispered as she walked away and into the crowd of monsters.

"Uggghhh..." Marcellus said, Y/n looked at him startled as he sat down. "My dad zinged" Marcellus said banging his head on the table. "W-what? But I thought you could only zing once" Y/n said and Marcellus shrugged as he kept banging his head on the table.

Y/n shook her head and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her. "Why are you upset? Aren't you happy your dad found someone?" Y/n asked and he looked down with a hint of sadness. " I- I mean yeah I'm happy for him but I never thought he would move on from mom" he said truthfully.

It was silent between the two, the only noise was the background noise. Y/n took her hand off of his shoulder and gave him a hug. He quickly hugged her back. The two hugged in silence as both Y/n and the author didn't know what to say/write.

"Look it's fine to be shocked that your dad zinged again but take your time-"

"He zinged with captain Ericka" he interrupted her

"He zinged with captain Ericka?!" Y/n said back a bit shocked and he nodded

"I saw her holding an ax near his head-" Marcellus said

"She was holding an ax near his head?!" Y/n said letting go of the hug and brought her chair next to his. Marcellus nodded and watched as she brought the chair close to his.

"I-I thought she was attacking him but she was helping him and in the end she said she didn't want to date a monster. Now I'm sure my dad is upset! Love what do I do!" Marcellus said all at once. Y/n blinked a couple of times as she kept repeating his words over in her head.

"..wow-um..She must have felt like it was a lot to take in" Y/n said and Marcellus sighed " yeah your right.. it must have shocked her to realize that her and my dad are soulmates. It might have made it worst when I held her in the air with magic.." he whispered to himself.

" Marcellus you're horrible at whispering" Y/n said with a hint of anger in her voice and he smiled nervously.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Travis said running towards them. "Travis? What's wrong" Marcellus asked as the three ran to each other. Marcellus and Y/n squatted down to his height levels.

"Have you seen De—" suddenly a blue mist surrounded Travis and it was revealed to be Denis. Denis smiled nervously as he covered his brothers mouth.

The two parents look at Denis confused " we...we we're playing a game of hide and seek! I found you now Travis, it's your turn to count!" Denis said pulling his brother away from their parents.