Dine on swine and dream of sheep

"Aren't they a useless bunch." Cancer complained."Aquarius's team couldn't even get us one win.Just two losses and a draw."

"Don't talk about Virgo like that.It's not her fault she's easily manipulated." Cap defended."And Aquarius being blown away in 5 seconds flat was hilarious."

"Libra's epic clash wasn't anything to mock." Taurus added."She was facing a literal legend and came out with a draw.Not many could say that they did."

Cancer rolled his eyes."That's all empty talk.The fact remains we're the ones who have to work to get back the lead.How do we do that anyway!" He complained.

"Scared your gonna loose?" Cap asked him.

"Not a chance!"Cancer snapped at him.
"Only mad b/c with how the score is one loss and we're loose this war.You're
the Nadir.You're sure to mess it up." Cancer complained.

Cap just laughed "How odd.I was gonna say the same thing about you."

"Why you!" Cancer said as he attacked him.He accidentally jumped at him to strong and they both fell into the arena.

Taurus sighed.This couldn't be good.

"So ummm..Since we're both on the arena does this mean we'll have to fight eachother." Cap asked.

"Lucky for you it doesn't." Cancer said as he saw two Signs get into the arena.

One was tall and skinny while the other was short and fat.

"It appears we've a double challenge." the tall one said."Do you intend to fight us together."

"No way!" Cancer said."Cap you sit this one out.I'll take down this guys alone."

Cap started to snicker at him.

"New plan!" Cancer declared."I will beat up all three of you by myself!"

The tall man ignored him and said to the short one."This one seems to be an uncouth ruffian.You take care of him while I despose of the kid."

Cancer yelled in anger and attacked the tall man with his pincer.The short one moved in front of him.His pincer sunk into his belly and bounced back.The recoil almost sent him off stage.

"Nice one." Cap teased him but was interpreted when the tall one enveloped half the arena in white mist.
You are now my prisoner he said smiling.

"Oooh intresting." Cap said as he disappeared into the mist.

"You idiot!" Cancer said but didn't have time to worry about him.He needed to take down the short guy fast.He attacked with a clobber technique but his attack just bounced back again.

"What are you fatso?!" Cancer complained.

The short guy grinned as he took out an apple from his pocket.