One-Hour War

"Land ho!" Shouted the craft's watchman.

After several days of gliding through the air in their UFO-like ship the Eastern Zodiac signs had finally reached the United Spheres of Celestia.
The kingdom watched over by the Western Zodiac signs.

"Finally!" Dragon said.He had been dying of impatience.He had way better things to do than invade some weak continent like this Celestial kingdom.
He preferred single-handedly waging war on the infernal regions.However he had made a promise to General Ox to help him in his conquest and he always kept his word.
"Can we get this over with already!" Dragon shouted.

"Fear not,Lord Dragon.This will only take an hour at most." General Ox assured him.Ox gazed upon the continent they were approaching.
Soon all of it will be his.But first there were some pests that needed to be taken care off.He nodde to Dragon and the latter did what they had previously agreed upon.

Dragon looked up and whistled.Suddenly a huge torrent of flames lept into the sky making a beam of fire that could be seen for miles.

If the Zodiacs of this continent were any competent they will come to investigate.

Sure enough soon there were 12 individuals standing at the beach of the continent.
"Bring us down there." Ox said to the Captain Tiger.

Tiger saluted and and obeyed the craft landed on the beach and soon enough 12 zodiac signs of the Eastern land got out.(From now on I will refer to Western's as Zodiacs and Eastern's as Signs)

The 12 signs stood in a horizontal line each facing the other 12 zodiacs.For a moment no one spoke and then finally Ox came forward and declared with a loud voice.
"Zodiacs of the western skies.We are the Sign of the Eastern lands.Listen well for we do not come in peace.We have come to invade your land but a large scale war would do neither of us any good.The resources we plan to take will be damaged so we declare a challange for you.Win and we'll leave you be.Loose and your homeland is ours."

"You and what army!" Cancer shouted.
He couldn't believe the nerve of this idiots.They show up out of nowhere and act like they already owned the whole continent.

"We are the army." Ox repied and signalled Dragon.Dragon huffed impatiently.His huff turned into a blazing inferno that obliterated a nearby island.

The Zodiacs stared in awe.

Cancer clenched his teeth.

Aries started to get excited.

Pisces gulped.She couldn't believe someone with such power existed.

Scorpio blinked.He had gotten bored and wasn't paying attention but he could have sworn there was an island there a moment ago.Oh well...

"Yikes" Cap said chucking."We're in trouble."

Aquarius wasn't impressed.

Libra clenched her fist.If this invaders were planning to hurt her homeland she was determined to defend it to the very end.

"I hope no one was on that island." Virgo said worried.

"It was uninhabited." Sag assured her while she analyzed their opponents power.The dragon was way beyond her scaling ranks but there was no way the others were as powerful.

"My fire is more impressive." Leo murmured a bit envious.

"We are Gemini" Gemini muttered shocked.

"So what is your answer to our challenge?" Ox asked.

Before any of them could react or think about it Aries spoke.

"We accept.Bring it on!" He shouted making a fist in front of his face.That was one of the perks of being the Zenith he could make big decision like this without talking with the others.

'Yep that seals the deal' Taurus thought as he thought of what events got him in this mess.
They had detected a huge beam of fire and hadbwent to investigate only to see what looked like a UFO coming down to them.

"Alien Invasion" Aries had exclaimed excitedly and in a way he was right.
The Signs certainly didn't look from around here.For one most of them were either animals or hybrids.The Zodiacs could use transformation techniques to partially or in rare cases completely turn to animals but this Signs seemed to be originally animals.Yet they walked on two legs and talked.Not to mention they arrived in what seemed to be a UFO.

The Ox man must have guessed what he was thinking about b/c he signaled the Tiger to press a button.

The craft flew into the air and divided into two horizontally.There appeared to be an arena on the lower half and the upper half acted as a roof.Two small chunks of the huge craft also divided from the roof and floated b/n the arena and roof.Stands for spectators.

"This is the arena where the challenge will be held.This is the challenge." Ox explained.

"A One-Hour war.Each of our side will send one fighter to face against one of yours.The rules are simple.Each match will last only 5 minutes.If time runs out the match will be decided as draw.Use whatever means to get the opponent to leave the ring.Once the fighter hits the water below or the stands he will loose.
One point will be rewarded to the winner.The team with most points in the end will win the war.Any questions?"

Aries really didn't get what the Ox-man was talking about but he got the basics.
"Nope." He answered for the rest of the team.

"Then let the war begin." Ox declared.