“You want it, don’t you, Kayleigh?”

Hearing him say my name caused my knees to knock together. I gripped his hands tightly, trying to stay on my feet. His hands tightened around mine, crushing me in his grip.

Alexander pushed against me, forcing my body backwards. When my calves hit against the edge of the bed, it dawned on me what was about to happen.

He was going to have sex with me, right there on my sister’s guest bed. 

Alexander removed his hands from mine before putting them on my shoulders. My body instantly sank down until my butt was pressed against the mattress below.

Everything started moving so quickly. Alexander stepped away from me and began to take off his clothes. I watched as his naked body was unveiled bit by bit. I could see every inch of his skin, his bulging muscles, the network of blue veins, his dick.

Only when he was completely naked did he look to me, his head tilted to the side a little.

“Do you want me?”

My throat tightened. My mouth suddenly became drier than the Sahara. I could only gulp and stare up to him, unable to put my feelings into words.

Finally, I gained enough control of my body to speak. “Yes,” I admitted. “I want you.”

Alexander took hold of my hands and lifted me from the bed. With deft fingers, he began to undress me. My clothes sank to the floor until I was standing naked in front of him.

I had to fight the urge to cover my body, feeling vulnerable and exposed. Alexander let his eyes drift up and down, exploring every inch of me, before taking hold of my hands and helping me back to the bed.

My heart raced, my pulse throbbing in every part of my body, all of it radiating down to the spot between my legs. My body was made of fire, constantly spiraling and burning just beneath my skin.

The feeling only grew stronger as Alexander positioned himself between my legs. I was panting, my breasts heaving as I watched him. He was hard and big, throbbing in the air as he grabbed it by the base.

My knees came up to his sides, tucked beneath his arms as he leaned down on top of me. Something warm and soft pressed between my legs. My breaths stuck in my throat as I realized that was his head, the tip of him.

His hips pushed, easing into me. It felt unlike anything else, unlike rubbing, unlike being fingered. I was stretched, filled, my inner walls pushed to their limits by his girth. I could feel his warmth spreading me open and reaching places that had never been touched before.

I put my hands on my hips and closed my eyes, focusing all of my attention on the spot between my legs as hot flushes rushed through my body. I felt his hips coming closer to mine, slowly easing inside.

Quiet, strangled gasps came out of my mouth as he pushed deeper and deeper into me. Alexander kept his pace even and slow, slipping into me steadily.

The speed didn’t matter to me. I was in disbelief. This was really happening. I had a man inside of me, edging deeper and deeper. I was finally losing my virginity.

Somehow I gained enough confidence to open my look. To my delight, Alexander was above me and both of his arms were on either side of me, his knuckles pressing into the mattress. His head was hanging low, looking to the space between our bodies.

I lifted my head off the pillow and looked down there. I could see the base, surrounded in a small mound of wiry black hair, closing the gap.

It only took a couple seconds more for his hips to press against mine. When they did, he threw his head back and let out a loud sigh.