A Murder of Woes

Tyler and Wednesday meet in the woods in the dead of night. Wednesday suspects Tyler of being the Hyde monster and ponders his reasons for killing Dr. Kinbott. Wednesday joins all the dots together, realizing that Kinbott was getting too close, she had to go. Tyler even wounded himself as a genius stroke of misdirection. Tyler denies everything but is kidnapped by Wednesday and the other Nevermore Academy students, thanks to Bianca's siren call. They tie him up in Xavier's art studio, but he continues to deny absolutely everything. Wednesday isn't scared of getting her hands dirty though, she prepares her torture devices and Tasers Tyler. The students are overwhelmed by this sudden mood change and flee.

"Look, to be honest, he did kill several people..."

"Because he was forced."

They inform Principal Weems, who in turn calls Sheriff Galpin. Wednesday is quickly arrested, just before she gets the chance to swipe at Tyler with a hammer. At the station, Galpin lets her off with a warning, due to her assistance in capturing Xavier. In a terrifying, but private exchange, Tyler admits to being the monster, stating how he enjoys killing and is after her next. Larissa has Wednesday expelled for this heinous act and she goes to pack her bags.

Tyler smirks at this.

Before Wednesday leaves, she pays Eugene a visit, thanks to Larissa. He's slowly recovering and can sit up in bed now. She says her goodbyes and Eugene talks about the explosion he witnessed at the cave, the night of the dance before he was viciously attacked. He remembers seeing a figure in red boots. Wednesday realizes that Marilyn is in fact Laurel Gates. She heads over to Marilyn's classroom to confront the criminal. Wednesday lays out the entire scheme. Marilyn was controlling Tyler, using a plant-derived chemical. Marilyn orders Tyler to kill Wednesday, but it is actually a trick. Larissa was pretending to be Tyler the whole time and heard the entire confession from Marilyn. Unfortunately, Marilyn attacks Larissa (dead or in the coma) for this betrayal, and knocks Wednesday unconscious before they can have her arrested.

The screen pauses for a moment as it sinks in what just happened.

Wednesday wakes in Crackstone's crypt, tied up and surrounded by candles. Marilyn explains how she is a descendant of Crackstone, and just like the founding father, she wants all outcasts eradicated. She plans on resurrecting Crackstone using the body parts Tyler collected.

"God she's a nutjob." Yoko whispers. Everyone who had been near thornhill had moved away.

It would seem that Wednesday's blood is the key to unlocking Crackstone's tomb, and a blood sacrifice is required. The body parts and Wednesday's blood are used to summon Crackstone from the dead. His first act is to stab Wednesday and leave her for dead.

Enid screams. A tear falls from Moticia's eyes and Pugsley turns to his father for comfort. Wednesday sits unbothered.

Marilyn and the zombie Crackstone head to Nevermore to finish off the remaining student population. Goody Addams appears and heals Wednesday back to full health with the powerful talisman Morticia Addams gave to her.

"Oh thank god!"

Enid goes searching for Wednesday and starts to finally wolf out, morphing into a werewolf for the first time. Tyler then morphs into the monster and attacks Wednesday. Enid comes to her defence and fights off the Hyde.

"I DID IT!" Enid yells, jumping up excitedly.

Meanwhile, Crackstone breaks into the school and starts to cause bedlam with his magic stick. The school is evacuated and Wednesday grabs herself a rather large sword to take on the undead pilgrim.

"Like that will do anything." Laurel Mutters.

Sheriff Galpin finds the monster and a werewolf scrapping in the woods. He shoots at the monster, then Enid dropkicks the Hyde for a final blow. Tyler morphs back into his fragile human form and is cradled in his father's arms.

"Dad..." Tyler whispers as Galpin hugs him.

Wednesday takes on Crackstone, but he is too powerful. He manages to send Xavier's arrow flying right back at him, but Wednesday intercepts, taking the hit.

People can't find anything to say. To much is happening at once.

Crackstone gains the upper hand and heads over to kill the outcast. Fortunately, Bianca appears, stabbing Crackstone from behind and saving Wednesday's life. The Addams girl then stabs Crackstone in his black heart, finishing off the job. The founding father melts away into nothingness. Eugene then sends his army of bees to attack Marilyn, finally bringing some peace back to the Academy. After that, Wednesday punch her in the face.

"Yes! EUGENE!" Enid cheers. Eugene looks bright red.

After all the bloodshed, the school is closed early and the students say their goodbyes until the next semester. Wednesday seems to have been fully accepted in the school now. Her and Enid come in Larissa's office. Enid say that she gonna miss Weems. Wednesday says Larissa is sometimes a pain, but strong et will do anything for protect the academy and the students. And for that, she have immense respect for Larissa. Xavier even presents her with a gift, her first phone. He states that his number is already in the phone if she would like to text him once in a while. Wednesday is whisked away in the Addams family hearse.

"Ha, that's going to be interesting."

She opens her new phone and sees that an unknown sender has left her a few messages. These include secretive snapshots of Wednesday and the line – I'm watching you. Wednesday narrates how she has landed her first stalker and that they may be her new nemesis too.

"Oh my god, do you ever get a break!?"

As the car drives away, Tyler is in chains morphing back into his Hyde monster once more.

"Are you kidding me!"

[Please don't forget to like this if you enjoyed so I know whether to continue things like this :)]