Chapter 42

"Hey Sexy! Come over here!" Some guy from his 'group' called.

"Excuse me?!" A girl, who I'm assuming is his girlfriend, exclaimed. She was tall, with dirty-blonde, almost brown, hair, and brow eyes. "Are you looking for an exorcism?"

"Babe, I was only-"

"Bitch, please. Daniel, you're pathetic."

"Fine, whore."

"Did you just call her a whore?" I asked. "'Cause you're the one hitting on other girls."

"You two should be friends." He turned to the girl. "Maybe she can join your crew of hoes."

"I hope you get hit by a truck."

"I hope you get pregnant." Did he just...?

"Go get a hard-on, snap your dick in half, and fuck yourself."

"You're a whore."

"Is that your catch phrase today?" She laughed sarcastically. "Bye, Daniel." She waved with fake enthusiasm. He left. "I'm sorry you saw that. I'm Jess."

"Michaela."

"This is Natalya, or Nat,"-a skinny blonde with blue eyes (tumblr worthy)-"Nikki,"-a medium height redhead, freckles, and brown eyes-"that's-"

She was cut off by another girl. "Bitch!" She hissed. "I bit the inside of my cheek." She blushed.

"Your cheek causes you hard-ons?" Nat asked.

"I'm lost." I said, shaking my head.

"Bitch; Beautiful Individual That Causes Hard-ons." The only guy left in their group stated. Well then.

"Don't worry, they're cool. It's an inside joke. You get used to them after a while." A girl with curly, brunette hair, and green eyes promised. "I'm Fallon, and that's my half-brother Beckett." She motioned to the boy. He had hair that resembled hers, but pale blue eyes instead. Damn.

"This is my step brother, Shane."

"Hey." He greeted.

"You seem like you'd get along with my older sister, Collin. She's my step-sister."

"Seems like your family is big." I laughed.

"Yeah. Three moms and three dads are hard to shop for around Christmas." She laughed.

"Tell me about it. I have a sister, niece, brother, two step-brothers, and a half-sibling in the making. With our family record, it's probably twins or something."

"Wow. Seems like our parents would get along well. Which house is yours?"

"The one right over there with the ugly roof."

"Michaela, Mom would kill you if she heard you say that."

"Shane, you need to loosen up a little. You should invite Becca down."

"Becca can't afford the trip. She's in college."

"Text her or something. You're a little tense." I suggested. I turned to our new friends. "Want to come and hang out? We have a huge in-ground pool!"

"I'm game."